AN Forums

Tan magazine

[quote=“miquelfire” post=135823]

[quote=“Lumis” post=135812]Miquel, those 5 ways were only for the ‘typical’ stalker. I’m sure that there are other times that you have had to resort to more, shall I say extreme measures. Could I be right on this?
:huh::laugh:[/quote]

I only have 5 methods, and only 1 and 2 are not extreme measures. Rarely had to use number 4 and haven’t used 5.

That poor fellow who was hospitalize by number 1… didn’t know people could be hurt by that. I thought only 4 and 5 would result in injury.[/quote]

Well, I didn’t know that you had it that streamlined… LOL! Sorry to hear that you are such a stalker magnet, and with measures like that… why don’t they just give up!?
:pinch:

Anyway, I’ll correct the issue to truly reflect your anti-stalker techniques.
:slight_smile:

A Vocaloid-themed issue released on a Monday… How appropriate. :stuck_out_tongue:

…though I guess 19 hours ago was about 1:30am on the east coast… But you’re on the west coast right? So that was around 10:30pm…

I’m on the east coast but I hadn’t slept yet, and by my own rules, it’s not the next day until you fall asleep, or the sun rises… SO IT WAS MONDAY!

[quote=“Hornet65” post=135834]A Vocaloid-themed issue released on a Monday… How appropriate. :stuck_out_tongue:

…though I guess 19 hours ago was about 1:30am on the east coast… But you’re on the west coast right? So that was around 10:30pm…

I’m on the east coast but I hadn’t slept yet, and by my own rules, it’s not the next day until you fall asleep, or the sun rises… SO IT WAS MONDAY![/quote]

Vocaloid… Monday? Huh, I’m having a brain fart. Uh anyway, yeah I’m a West Coast goer. I hate the time difference… it plays enough havoc with my gaming partners in crime.
:huh:

[quote=“Lumis” post=135835]

[quote=“Hornet65” post=135834]A Vocaloid-themed issue released on a Monday… How appropriate. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m on the east coast but I hadn’t slept yet, and by my own rules, it’s not the next day until you fall asleep, or the sun rises… SO IT WAS MONDAY![/quote]

Vocaloid… Monday? Huh, I’m having a brain fart. Uh anyway, yeah I’m a West Coast goer. I hate the time difference… it plays enough havoc with my gaming partners in crime.
:huh:[/quote]

Don’t worry about not getting it… It’s probably better that way. :unsure:
As for time zones… they’re dumb! Did you know if you flew from Sydney Australia to California, non-stop, in the fastest possible time (around 14 hours 30 minutes), you would arrive at a time that is technically before the time you left.

Since Australia is currently 19 hours ahead of the west coast (damn you daylight savings!), if it were 10pm in Australia, it would only be 3am that same day in California. Since it only takes 14 hours, 30 minutes to travel from Australia to California, if you departed at 10pm, you would arrive 14 1/2 hours later, but it’s 14 1/2 hours later in the pacific time zone, which would only be 5:30pm. So you’re traveling back in time!
(TL;DR - Since the travel time from Sydney Australia to California is less than the time difference between the two locations, you will arrive earlier than you left.)
At least I think that’s how it would work, I sort of just thought this up in my head real quick.

Now I really want to know… dang it, Hornet! PM me if you want or would rather… it’s just one of those little things that I hate nagging at me. Heck, it may be something I already know anyway. If you can, please save me from my own pondering.
:blink:

Great job Lumis! Hope to see your future issues! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the addition to your issue of the TAN magazine! :stuck_out_tongue: I hope my article’s good. :laugh:

I love how you put the disclaimer too. :silly:

click on pic for larger image

[quote=“outlander” post=138248] http://i.imgur.com/iAbBQQe.jpg
click on pic for larger image[/quote]

There’s nothing like a beautiful anime maiden with a razor sharp Katana! Cool issue, Outlander… thanx again! :cheer:

Kawaii? I assure you I am anything but!

:stuck_out_tongue: :laugh:

Great issue and great articles! :slight_smile:

Still looking good.

I’m honored to make your fold-out yet again. B)

Don’t you need a whole sub-section for Pretear’s part? :whistle:

How many reporters did you lose checking out my mind?

I hope I win the tattoo! I know just where I want to put it!

WANTED: GUEST EDITOR FOR JUNE ISSUE

pm me

[quote=“outlander” post=139630][spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/CADvwB9.jpg

click on pic for larger image[/spoiler][/quote]

I meant to write in awhile about this… great issue, Outlander! :cheer: Thanx for always keeping it new and fun. But, I am surprised that anyone came out sane after exploring Miquel’s mind… LOL!
:stuck_out_tongue:

I would volunteer as a guest editor again, however I have a lot on my plate right now… drat! Heck, my posting isn’t even keeping up lately… LOL! I’ll see if things change on the fly, but if there is someone with a better schedule this month, by all means take a shot at being this month’s guest editor.
:slight_smile: