Tan magazine

How do you subscribe to the magazine??? Ahh, I want a copy too!!! haha. Feel I am missing this sweet insert!

i second the post above me but would like to know more info about it. like what all does it talk about and what kind of things would i be looking forward to getting from it … lol i guess those r the same question but oh well lol…

am very interested to know more

It’s offical, everyone… we need to actually make it. B)

Can I get my own page? :cheer:

lol well where would we begin and what would we put into it

I think we should have some sort of page in the front that gives the highlights… not really like an index, but more of a “what’s this issue about?”

Iron K. Tager wrote:

[quote]It’s offical, everyone… we need to actually make it. B)

Can I get my own page? :cheer:[/quote]

We could call your page “Tager Tales”

Next issue by Guest editor REDSHIRT

We really need to start making this into a real magazine… we can make the articles off the cover page and stuff and compile it into a PDF or something… yes, we will do this!
size=1[/size]

Hornet65 wrote:

[quote]We really need to start making this into a real magazine… we can make the articles off the cover page and stuff and compile it into a PDF or something… yes, we will do this!
size=1[/size][/quote]

He says as he reclines and eats a Cheeto.

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]Hornet65 wrote:

[quote]We really need to start making this into a real magazine… we can make the articles off the cover page and stuff and compile it into a PDF or something… yes, we will do this!
size=1[/size][/quote]

He says as he reclines and eats a Cheeto.[/quote]

JUST ONE??? :blink:

x

I have to say outlander, I’m vastly underwhelmed by this edition.

Guest Editor: REDSHIRT!!

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9168/redshtmag.png

YUS! I have finally made it into TAN magazine! I am somebody! I matter!

co-editor: PRETEAR!!!

Click on pic for larger image

I thought those pictures were QUITE tasteful. I guess some people just don’t appreciate the artistry of cross gender dressing.

Also, TAN is a bit of a slut, so she’ll take flexible people as well as the stiffs.

See what I did there?

The Stiffs???

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9265/facepalmshocked.png

That’s vulgar Rai.

YOU GUNNA BAN ME PRETEAR?

Vulgar Rai only makes my hard drive harder Hurr Durr

Congrats and bro-fist to Pretear

Thank you for not going the easy route and suggesting a chest bump. Bro fist accepted.