The RULES, According to Women
- The female always makes the rules.
- The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
- No male can possibly know all the rules.
- If the female suspects the male knows all the rules, she must immediately change some or all of the rules.
- The female is NEVER wrong.
- If the female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding, which was a direct result of something the male did or said wrong.
- If rule #6 applies, the male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.
- The female can change her mind at any given point in time.
- The male must NEVER change his mind without express written consent from the female.
- The female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
- The male must remain calm at ALL time, unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.
- The female must under NO circumstances let the male know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset.
- Any attempt to document the rules could result in bodily harm.
- If the female has PMS, all rules are null and void.
I love the female
I ran across this observation today;
"All human institutions are essentially a reboot of high school."
Explains a number of things.
Lol, ain’t that the truth!
This is so true.
Pick a place or so help me.. pic.twitter.com/agwPHQrm5c— Boomerang (@BoomerangToons) October 31, 2017