That's just wrong

good idea, my AN membership isn’t covered in HIDIVE is it?

2 Likes

When HIDIVE first launched, there was an acceptance period, where AN members got the remainder of their subscription time transitioned to the new service, in addition to a discount on the monthly rate.

Sad to say that time has passed, however the monthly rate is only $4.99, or you can get the yearly rate for $47.99.

1 Like

they say flat is justice, but one cannot deny compression is a thing. also those croquettes.

I see. Well, all said and so on, I will have to explore the membership with AN itself and what it entails.

2 Likes

They’re taiyaki my good sir.

2 Likes

I stand corrected. The weeb has diminished since last we met.

3 Likes

images (3)

1 Like

So, I just had an interesting thought. You have those stories of the two protagonists being only slightly awware of their affection and then two side characters meet eachothother through the protagonists and they agree to help the two protagonists develop their relationship. You then skip a bit ahead and the protagonists are attending the supporting characters’ wedding and have barely advanced in their relationship at all.

I can se it being like this, the reception, the bride and groom call the protagonists up to the front to introduce to everyone and thank for being the primary reason they met, except once they are in position, the groom dropps the male protagonist to a knee, and forces a box into his hands, the bride turns and holds the female lead. The groom then just forces the male to ask the question and the bride gets the female lead to say yes, the priest is there because he’s been in on this since the bride and groom began their wedding planning and noticed the disparity, so they essentially have a shotgun wedding…

hilarious I think

2 Likes
2 Likes

Having a fun night at work:

(Incase you can’t make it out, that’s an undercover cop pulling someone over in our drive thru…)

3 Likes

5 Likes

Huh, thats funny. Really Funny

1 Like

Story time!

I am trying to control my eating habits a bit more closely, so I bought some portion control containers (ziplock brand twist lids, I have to keep with same brand so I don’t end up with a million lids that don’t go on anything). I am on Amazon and look em up, 3 packs of quart containers (2 containers a pack), 1 pack of 4oz containers(4 containers a pack) and 2 packs of 8oz containers (4 containers a pack) I pay and call it a day.

Fast forward to today, I have a large, 2 foot by 1.5 foot box in front of my door. I shrug and bring it in. I open it up expecting peanut hell or something, nope there are 4 boxes. I open the small long one, it is the quart containers, all 6, no sweat. Okay just extra packing right?

No, I was wrong, I pull up one of the boxes and the label says on the side Case 6/4 pack. My face falls, I ordered 2 cases of 8ox containers and 1 case of 4oz containers. no idea what to do with all of them. I only opened two of each pack. so i have a full unopened case.

sigh

2 Likes

I envy this guy

6 Likes

Someone’s been to the Ovation Florida Subway…

4 Likes

The fact that eBay sent me that email thinking I would give Bunny Yami anything less than 5 stars…

4 Likes

6 Likes

Dude! Not cool!

4 Likes

dude yes

2020-08-24T18:49:00Z

I think I’ve had it with “young people”. I think I’ve had it with texting and “text speak” too.

5 Likes