AN Forums

The Buy Stuff Thread

To escape the terror that is my new job, I decided to have a little shopping spree.

Best Buy
The Exorcist Bluray - $19.99
Bayonetta - PS3 - $19.99

Five Below
MadWorld - Wii - $5.00

I’ve been meaning to get MadWorld for a long time and for $5 how could I pass it up?

Apparently bold is not working. Hmmm…

:ohmy: I can actually post here this week. Picked up a couple Slayer albums I used to have this evening on the way in from work. South of Heaven, that was some good stuff.

Oh god, I’ve been spending too much lately.

And I’m probably going to be buying a Samsung Epic in the next week or two when I finally get switched over to Sprint.

I FINALLY got my Blu-ray player! It was held up for four days by the blizzard here in Oklahoma.

LG BD550 Blu-ray player (Refurbished)(Computer Geeks)

Just bought 7 PSP games.

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
LocoRoco 2
Secret Agent Clank
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
Sonic Rivals
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
Daxter

Came in the mail today:
C.O.P.S. - Volume 1 C.O.P.S. - Volume 1 $6.99
Hey Vern, It’s Ernest!: The Complete Series $6.99
Ernest Goes to Camp / Ernest Scared Stupid / Ernest Goes to Jail (Triple Feature) $6.99
The Godzilla Collection $18.99

First 3 are all Mill creek Releases so paper envelopes in a space wasting case. The Godzilla Collection I have the first 3 in the set but it was cheaper to just buy that to get the rest.

Finally got tired of my 11 year old computer and ordered something a little newer from Overstock.com. Will be going from 700mhz to 3.4ghz and getting a LCD monitor. Its not top of the line but will be a major upgrade for me.

ShawnMerrow wrote:

You’ve been doing all those posters on a 700MHz machine? Now I’m even more impressed!

Damn, that’s going to be one hell of an upgrade regardless!

:ohmy: **WOW!!! **:ohmy:

11 years? That’s a long time.
Think of all the stories it could tell us, if it could… :blink:

Shak can’t wait to talk about his toe shoes. Any second now…

Just bought a pair of http://www.mountainhighoutfitters.com/Products/Men’s+FiveFingers+Classic.html today. I was scared because they didn’t have my size last night when I went to purchase. Now they are shipping in the mail!

PretearHimeno wrote:

God damnit Pretear…

At Matsuri I FINALLY finished my first manga set, Ai Yori Aoshi, yaay!

Ai Yori Aoshi: Volume 15-17
Loan: Volume 4
Geobreeders: Volume 1
Akihabara @DEEP: Volume 4
Sundome: Volume 1
Highshcool of the Dead: Volume 1

And

Family Project ~Kozoku Keikaku~

I picked up some stuff at my old Best Buy (because I refuse to buy anything from my current one.) :stuck_out_tongue:

Ducktales Volume 1: $12.99
Pinky And The Brain Vol. 1: $14.99
Time Bandits Bluray: $9.99
Fallen (TV movie) Bluray: $9.99

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]I picked up some stuff at my old Best Buy (because I refuse to buy anything from my current one.) :stuck_out_tongue:

Fallen (TV movie) Bluray: $9.99[/quote]

All great stuff but Time Bandits was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid. I had it on VHS 'til I just played it to death. I may have to go find a copy.

Well my 20" LCD monitor will arrive Friday and the new tower next Monday.

MrBoomba wrote:

[quote]At Matsuri I FINALLY finished my first manga set, Ai Yori Aoshi, yaay!

Ai Yori Aoshi: Volume 15-17
Loan: Volume 4
Geobreeders: Volume 1
Akihabara @DEEP: Volume 4
Sundome: Volume 1
Highshcool of the Dead: Volume 1

And

Family Project ~Kozoku Keikaku~[/quote]

ahhh you live in houston

Haissan wrote:

[quote]
ahhh you live in houston[/quote]

Yup, was my first con too, I was told by a lot of the other people that it was actually a pretty bad con, but I had fun, lol.

Froggy wrote:

[quote]dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]I picked up some stuff at my old Best Buy (because I refuse to buy anything from my current one.) :stuck_out_tongue:

Fallen (TV movie) Bluray: $9.99[/quote]

All great stuff but Time Bandits was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid. I had it on VHS 'til I just played it to death. I may have to go find a copy.[/quote]

I agree about Time Bandits. I watched that movie 50 times when I was a kid and loved it. It’s available on Netflix if anyone wants to watch it.
Slick