The Football Thread

I can’t believe the Steelers lost to the Browns.

Yeah, they have had a rough run lately. The whole city bears their shame today…

Browns beat the Steelers…

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!..Oh Wow!..

WhoDey!WhoDey!WhoDey!WhoDey!WhoDey!WhoDey!WhoDey!

Cincinati still has a football team? Who knew! :stuck_out_tongue:

dragonrider_cody wrote:

My Reaction…

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7339/luckystarmad.png

browns at the superbowl?

Being that my mom is a Steelers fan I will defend them real quick, how many fewer Super Bowls do the Bengals have than the Steelers? 6?

The Bengals biggest moment in team history was losing to Joe Namath in the drive…

Okay you can attack my Packers now, all we did was win the first 2 Super Bowls and have the most titles, thus Green Bay being Title Town USA.

The Steelers are sucking it up this year. I had high hopes, and still feel they have a great team. They lost the hunger, and will have to wait until next year to show what they’ve got.
As for the Bengals, they have a pretty good team. They have a chance to get pretty far into the playoffs, but I don’t think they’re quite there yet.
Slick

mitamaking wrote:

Steelers went to the Super Bowl 6 times - 5 wins, 1 loss
Bengals went to the Super Bowl 2 times - both losses

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]mitamaking wrote:

Steelers went to the Super Bowl 6 times - 5 wins, 1 loss
Bengals went to the Super Bowl 2 times - both losses[/quote]

Actually, the Steelers went 7 times, the are 6-1!!!
Slick

watched a guy go face first into some turf snow… it was great,

Rai has commanded that only the Texas teams matter! :wink:

Mita, check your PM in the community section. Thanks.

Go Sandies! Yaya Bobcats! Yay Lions!@!

all Texas teams!

Da Bears still suck

Enjoying December Cowboy fans :slight_smile:

I still like Tony Romo :frowning:

December has been our weakness and we certainly have an extremely tough schedule. I’m not optimistic. We’re going to have to beat the Eagles that’s for sure. It’ll be amusing if we get into a position of GB getting our wildcard spot due to the tie-breaker rules from the win from a few weeks ago. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cowboys have been an almost-there team all season. Good, but very inconsistent - we’re able to hang in there with the best, but always somehow being just short or losing the games we have to win. There is very little team chemistry and I’ve never been a fan of our coach. I always thought he was too nice and soft to be a leader, ever since day 1 when we got him. I’m sure some of you who were here back then remember me saying that. :wink: I think Cowboys need a tough leader (not as tough as Parcells though).

Huummmm…

I was thinking…

this would be a good thread to put this on

I’ll form a team of anime characters,their positions and why. this will take a day or two to think about, and then I’ll post a roster of my all anime team!

dragoon wrote:

[quote]December has been our weakness and we certainly have an extremely tough schedule. I’m not optimistic. We’re going to have to beat the Eagles that’s for sure. It’ll be amusing if we get into a position of GB getting our wildcard spot due to the tie-breaker rules from the win from a few weeks ago. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cowboys have been an almost-there team all season. Good, but very inconsistent - we’re able to hang in there with the best, but always somehow being just short or losing the games we have to win. There is very little team chemistry and I’ve never been a fan of our coach. I always thought he was too nice and soft to be a leader, ever since day 1 when we got him. I’m sure some of you who were here back then remember me saying that. :wink: I think Cowboys need a tough leader (not as tough as Parcells though).[/quote]

It was always our wild card spot, we just let you THINK it was yours so you would be overconfident :wink:

Blast, I jinxed it!

Here is some sad news for outlander and other fans of football. Chris Henry is in really bad shape. He is a great Wide Reciever, and I hope he makes it.
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/12/16/bengals-chris-henry-seriously-injured-in-car-crash/
Slick

An update to my prvious post. Chris Henry has died at the age of 26. It’s really too bad that a person, who was finally getting his act toghether, lost his life in the prime of his life. My condolences.
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/12/17/chris-henry-dies-at-26/?icid=main
Slick