The Fruit of Grisaia / Le Fruit de la Grisaia / Grisaia no Kajitsu / Phantom Trigger

Looks like The Labyrinth of Grisaia starts on 4/12 and The Eden of Grisaia starts on 4/19.

REWiYVp

AF9BunH

Wait, huh? What’s the difference between the two?

One is a 60 minute TV special (Labyrinth) the other is a TV series (I think) (Eden).
Also, supposedly, Eden will have part of Labyrinth’s story in it as well, so the 60 minute Labyrinth special won’t actually be the full Labyrinth story.

The Eden of Grisaia, The Labyrinth of Grisaia Anime’s April Premiere Dates Unveiled

posted on 2015-03-11 04:00 EDT by Karen Ressler

“The Labyrinth of Grisaia” 60-Minute Episode Scheduled for April 12

March 09, 2015 2:30am CDT
“The Eden” will follow one week later

Sentai Filmworks Licenses The Eden of Grisaia, The Labyrinth of Grisaia Anime

posted on 2015-03-30 13:50 EDT
Special, TV series based on adult PC game to premiere in April

1 Like

Sentai Filmworks Press Release for The Eden of Grisaia & The Labyrinth of Grisaia

March 30, 2015

1 Like

Special Edition of each show with its associated VN included with it would be nice. Dubbed VN would be even better

Crunchyroll to Stream The Eden of Grisaia, The Labyrinth of Grisaia Anime

posted on 2015-03-31 16:20 EDT by Karen Ressler
Special to premiere April 12, followed by anime series on April 19

Crunchyroll Adds “Labyrinth of Grisaia” and “The Eden of Grisaia” Anime to Spring Lineup

March 31, 2015 11:45am PDT
Both 60 min. special and new series to stream

CM and CD Jacket Photos for “The Eden of Grisaia” ED Song by Yoshino Nanjo

April 03, 2015 1:10am PDT

CM, Preview, CD Jackets for “The Eden of Grisaia” OP Song by Maon Kurosaki

April 12, 2015 7:50pm PDT
8th single “Setsuna no Kajitsu” hits stores May 13

ANN Anime Spotlight: The Labyrinth of Grisaia (Grisaia no Meikyū - Le Labyrinthe de la Grisaia) / The Eden of Grisaia (Grisaia no Rakuen - Le Eden de la Grisaia)

Apr 14th 2015

Yoshino Nanjo’s “The Eden of Grisaia” ED Song PV Previewed

April 18, 2015 12:55am PDT

Maon Kurosaki’s “The Eden of Grisaia” OP Song PV Previewed

April 19, 2015 8:10pm CDT
8th single “Setsuna no Kajitsu” hits stores May 13

COMING TO ANIME NETWORK IN MAY!

Watch The Labyrinth of Grisaia on Anime Network Online
STARTING: May 13th @ 3:35 PM EST / 12:35 PM PST

Watch The Eden of Grisaia on Anime Network Online
STARTING: May 20th @ 1:00 PM EST / 10:00 AM PST

After watching Labyrinth and starting Eden -

Spoiler

My heart really goes out to Yuji. I never would have imagined he had that kind of childhood. It was a little on the disturbing side. Thank goodness Asako took him under her wing the way she did. It was just what Yuji needed and I can’t wait to see how he goes from child to man under her care.

I kind of hope he gets some kind of revenge on Oslo eventually as well. I would enjoy that.

Then again, I wasn’t expecting “The Fruit of Grisaia” to turn so dark towards the end either. But with current events, I can see how Yuji might be the one to heal Amane. I am really enjoying the entire story so far.

The Labyrinth of Grisaia is now LIVE on ANO

MV for “The Eden of Grisaia” New ED Song by Yoshino Nanjo

May 16, 2015 4:50am EDT
4th single “Kimi wo Sagashini” (Looking for You) hits stores June 10

“The Fruit of Grisaia” English Translation Hitting Steam in Late May

May 16, 2015 5:05pm PDT
The other two games in the series are soon to follow

“The Eden of Grisaia” is quickly moving up into my favorites list.

Spoiler

Poor Yuji had the perfect opportunity to get his revenge on Oslo, but just couldn’t make himself shoot. Those emotions hit him pretty hard, especially when Oslo seemed to look right at him and say words that Yuji never wanted to hear him say. This is getting so good! I hope Yuji eventually finds the courage to overcome his past and go after Oslo.

1 Like

The Eden of Grisaia Episode 01 is now LIVE on ANO

The Eden of Grisaia – ep 5

Spoiler

As soon as I heard about the super computer, I figured Yuuji’s sister was part of it. Nice to see that confirmed. And it looks like the girls are off to rescue Yuuji. I knew that would happen even as they were told not to get involved.

It’s a shame the school is closing, but I wonder if someone will step in and save it. I am also beginning to wonder if the school was just a front and was grooming the girls to eventually join the organization. I also wonder if trying to save Yuuji might be some kind of test.