The Halloween Thread

Yeah, I don’t think they were intended to be very scary. But they were fun! I do love a good slasher pick!

Oh, I have to post this

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1923605

And here’s the original horror spoof! By the way, Jennifer’s Body totally ripped off the poster for this movie!

And another classic from the Queen of Scream, Jamie Lee Curtis:

That was great Red!!

Nice Cody! Have you seen this classic?

I haven’t seen that one, but I know you’re familiar with one of my favorites, 13 Ghosts. William Castle was a genious!

[quote=LadyOfWicca]
Nice Cody! Have you seen this classic?

It’s TTHHHEEEEEMMMMM!!!

I love this movie! It’s one of the first horror movies I ever saw. That little girl walking along in the desert… too cool…

James Arness… James Whitmore… Edmund Gwenn…

And that bit part by Fess Parker (“I’m telling you I saw BIG ants! This big!”) was hilarious!

Both great!!

Slow! Your date just got here! He’s over there. Enjoy!

MY CATS ATE MY PUMPKIN PIE!!! ROFL!!! I left it out, but if was covered. Somehow, they worked the cover off and ate the crust and the top of the pie!

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
MY CATS ATE MY PUMPKIN PIE!!! ROFL!!! I left it out, but if was covered. Somehow, they worked the cover off and ate the crust and the top of the pie![/quote]

You should know better!!! :lol: :lol:

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
MY CATS ATE MY PUMPKIN PIE!!! ROFL!!! I left it out, but if was covered. Somehow, they worked the cover off and ate the crust and the top of the pie![/quote]

You should know better!!! :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Well, I have left the one pie out on the stove, and they had been leaving that one alone. I had no idea they would go after the second one on the table! I guess that one was fair game!

Who knew cats liked pumpkin pie???

[quote=LadyOfWicca]
Both great!!

Slow! Your date just got here! He’s over there. Enjoy![/quote]

Hmmm, I guess I’ll leave Roy chained to the bed for awhile…

C’mon Bill, let’s go! :kiss:

[quote=dragonrider_cody]

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

[quote=dragonrider_cody]

Well, I have left the one pie out on the stove, and they had been leaving that one alone. I had no idea they would go after the second one on the table! I guess that one was fair game!

Who knew cats liked pumpkin pie???[/quote]

I’ve discovered (the hard way) that most cats have a sweet tooth. Good luck! :lol:

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

[quote=dragonrider_cody]

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

[quote=dragonrider_cody]

Who knew cats liked pumpkin pie???[/quote]

I’ve discovered (the hard way) that most cats have a sweet tooth. Good luck! :lol:[/quote]

Yes! Very true! I left a box of chocolate covered graham crackers out once, and came home to discover a chocolate covered cat!

[quote=Slowhand]

[quote=LadyOfWicca]
Both great!!

C’mon Bill, let’s go! :kiss:[/quote]

Or you could chain both of them to the bed! :wink:

[quote=Slowhand]

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

Both great!!

C’mon Bill, let’s go! :kiss:[/quote]

Hmmm… a flame alchemist and a vampire… That could make an interesting threesome!

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

[quote=Slowhand]

[quote=LadyOfWicca]
Both great!!

C’mon Bill, let’s go! :kiss: [/quote]

Or you could chain both of them to the bed! ;)[/quote]

I think this is the ideal solution!

This movie is both frightening and heart breaking. It’s really quite beautiful, but also quite tragic. You need to see this movie!

I think so too, Cody! It is the ideal solution! Not too sure I could see that movie though. Scary! And since you’ve already hit our bar, perhaps some food?