The Halloween Thread

The food in the doll’s stomach looks good! I could eat that!

And you really should see The Orphanage. It’s a beautiful movie. One of Guillermo Del Torro’s best!

And drinks for everyone else!

Ummm… Zombie Virus! Now that’s a drink I could get into!

[quote=dragonrider_cody]

And you really should see The Orphanage. It’s a beautiful movie. One of Guillermo Del Torro’s best![/quote]

Darling, I hardly made it trough the trailer! :lol:

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

[quote=dragonrider_cody]

And you really should see The Orphanage. It’s a beautiful movie. One of Guillermo Del Torro’s best![/quote]

Darling, I hardly made it trough the trailer! :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, but it really is quite good! It is very creepy a times, but the ending is magnificent! I very highly recommend it! In fact, I would be watching it right now, if the room wasn’t spinning too fast to read subtitles!

And Cody made us some cookies (instead of pumpkin pie). You’ll have to ask him about the ingredients.

Well, I do love to bake! Just ignore the paw prints in the cake…

[quote=dragonrider_cody]

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

[quote=dragonrider_cody]

Yeah, but it really is quite good! It is very creepy a times, but the ending is magnificent! I very highly recommend it! In fact, I would be watching it right now, if the room wasn’t spinning too fast to read subtitles![/quote]

Maybe I should come over and watch it with you?

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

[quote=dragonrider_cody]

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

[quote=dragonrider_cody]

Yeah, but it really is quite good! It is very creepy a times, but the ending is magnificent! I very highly recommend it! In fact, I would be watching it right now, if the room wasn’t spinning too fast to read subtitles![/quote]

Maybe I should come over and watch it with you?[/quote]

Alright, but no hiding your head in my lap this time!

You’re no fun!! pout

Another horror classic from Guillermo Del Torro. The Devil’s Backbone.

[quote=LadyOfWicca]
You’re no fun!! pout[/quote]

That’s because I still have bite marks from last time!

Not sure I could watch The Devil’s Backbone either. But I get the feeling that the bomb really exploded and they’re all dead. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=dragonrider_cody]

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

That’s because I still have bite marks from last time![/quote]

What’s a few marks between friends? :wink:

[quote=dragonrider_cody]

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

[size=16]O_O[/size]

Also, cya guys. Gonna watch Hellboy II while waiting for some friends to come over in a bit. Many brains and vampire bites to you.

P.S. Someone bite Pretear for me if she gets on tonight.

[quote=shankajew]

[quote=dragonrider_cody]

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

O_O

Also, cya guys. Gonna watch Hellboy II while waiting for some friends to come over in a bit. Many brains and vampire bites to you.

P.S. Someone bite Pretear for me if she gets on tonight.[/quote]

Hehe… I always do! :wink:

I stumbled across this while looking for something else:

And here is what I was looking for, though you have to watch it on YouTube:

And we always get a ton of people looking for this at Best Buy, especially at Halloween:

“What a splendid head, yet no brain.” – Aesop

“Cats regard people as warm-blooded furniture.” – Jacquelyn Mitchard

“I’d rather get my brains blown out in the wild than wait in terror at the slaughterhouse.” – Craig Volk

“You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.” – Eric Hoffer

“There are nights when the wolves are silent and the moon howls.” – George Carlin

“It’s Halloween, everyone’s entitled to one good scare.” – Sheriff Brackett, Halloween (1978)

“I watched him for fifteen years, sitting in a room, staring at a wall, not seeing the wall, looking past the wall – looking at this night, inhumanly patient, waiting for some secret silent alarm to trigger him off. Death has come to your little town, Sheriff. Now you can either ignore it, or you can help me to stop it.” – Dr. Loomis, Halloween (1978)

“Oh, the sound of rolling dice to me is music in the air / ‘cause I’m a gambling Boogieman, although I don’t play fair. / It’s much more fun, I must confess, with lives on the line. / Not mine, of course, but yours, old boy, now that’ll be just fine.” – Oogie Boogie Man, Nightmare Before Christmas

“I did not come to medical school to murder my classmates, no matter how deranged they might be.” – Randy Steckle, Flatliners