The Legend of the Galactic Heroes / Ginga Eiyū Densetsu

So the sets are hardsubbed ? Would not be a issue for me ,but I suspect a lot of those shelling out $799.98 might cause a stink . Of course the rational reasoning would behind it is so the Japanese do not reverse import . Though with a computer and a program would not be hard to get rid of them . Oh well like I said nothing that would not make me not lust after the not obtainable at this time .

2 Likes

User at Fandom Post:

Just got mine in and checked and can confirm it’s not hardsubbed, just locked subs outside of the original karaoke lyrics for the OP/ED themes. I got Serial # 521 for anyone who cares since I know someone will keep track.

3 Likes

That’s good to know . Hardsubs would have required a bit more work so figured they were just locked ,but not being able to check myself I had to go by what the one person said . Hopefully they eventually are able to do a lesser cost set without the goodies ,but those locked subs seem to be telling me part of the higher cost may be because of the Japanese fear of reverse importation and Sentai put the extras together to make the cost feel a little better for those able to justify it a little bit more .
On a side note pretty sure if I used my credit card I’d have to call to let them know .lol

Be nice if Sentai would have a counter to how many have sold . I know with other numbered collectibles you can order two and get 30 on one of them then 1000 on the other .

1 Like
2 Likes

Pretty common practice . Though usually most places will ship replacements once they get tracking back not ask customer to destroy their selves . I think that might be the guy in the UK ? So would make sense for them to say just destroy it and send pictures .

1 Like

HIDIVE Streaming Announcement for LotGH movies

December 13, 2018

1 Like

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: My Conquest is the Sea of Stars, is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Overture to a New War is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Golden Wings is live at HIDIVE

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These - Season One | Trailer (Own It 3/26)

1 Like

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Anime’s 2nd ‘Season’ Teaser

posted on 2019-02-28 21:32 EST by Rafael Antonio Pineda
2nd season debuts this year as 3 films of 4 episodes each

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Anime’s 2nd ‘Season’ Reveals Screening Dates, Visuals

posted on 2019-05-13 05:52 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
3 films to open in September, October, November

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Anime’s 2nd ‘Season’ Films Previewed in Video

posted on 2019-07-26 05:59 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Kana Hanazawa, Toru Furuya, Issei Futamata join cast for 3 films

Main Characters Confront in Legend of the Galactic Heroes 2nd Season New Visual

August 18, 2019 11:10pm CDT
The 12-episode first season is available on Crunchyroll

1 Like

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Second Premieres at Crunchyroll Expo 2019

August 28, 2019 1:00pm CDT
Episode 0 and Episode 13 will debut at the CRX convention on August 31, 2019

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Anime’s 2nd ‘Season’ Films’ Video Reveals 15 New Cast Members

posted on 2019-09-09 09:18 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
1st of 3 films premieres on September 27

1 Like

Crunchyroll Details Launch Plans for Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Second and More

September 26, 2019 12:00pm CDT
See timing and territories for a few of the new Fall 2019 simulcasts!

1 Like

Epic Legend of the Galactic Heroes Battle Recreated with Snack Food

September 28, 2019 7:45pm CDT
Umaibo gets in on the Die Neue These hype in new video

1 Like

Legend of the Galactic Heroes Anime’s 2nd ‘Season’ Reveals New Visual, Images

posted on 2019-10-01 01:26 EDT by Alex Mateo
1st film in 3-film series opened in Japan on Friday

1 Like

The Fall 2019 Anime Preview Guide - Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Second

Oct 2nd 2019

1 Like