The Outlander Memorial Thread

[size=16]Hentai, a physcological case study and treatment[/size]

[quote=“outlander”]
Hentai is a college student who experienced a severe brain injury while working with explosives on a railroad. An unintentional explosion caused a 3-foot long and 1.25 inch thick iron rod to shoot through his head and land almost 65 feet behind him. Amazingly, Hentai regained consciousness moments after the incident and remained responsive during his trip to the doctor. However, after returning to work, teaches and friends noticed a change in the previously rational Hentai who had become much more aloof and was prone to long cursing bouts and irresponsible behavior. His taste in Anime radically changed from reasonable Anime tastes to liking and even enjoying such awful fare such as “Birth, “K-on” and Strike Witches ”I have concluded that Hentai has developed a psychical equivalent to what has been described in the literature as penis envy called Anime Envy. Although the interpretation of Anime Envy was seen as a crucial part of the initial stages of the work together, the fact that it emerged from the outset as preconscious suggested that its understanding would have only limited value. Further I have related this to demonstrate how Freud’s interpretation of Anime Envy and the patient’s acceptance of the same as being bedrock is potentially harmful since it has the function of distorting the patient’s psychic reality. Furthermore the importance of Anime Envy as a resistance to the exploration of a more primitive disturbance in the mother-son dyad is noted. Further evidence for the understanding of this case in terms of a pre-Oedipal disturbance has to do with the patient’s use of masochism with its anal-sadistic components and profound difficulties with eating rice related to anime as being a metaphor for the same conflicts toward the maternal breast, trapped between the desire to love anime and the wish to destroy those who do have good taste in the medium.

Based on my observations, the only cure is a lobotomy. As I only have a cork screw, one of you other forum members who have access to power tools are called upon to assist[/quote]
Originally posted: August 1, 2010 @ 11:03pm

1 Like