The Outlander Memorial Thread

I was in the Scouts for a few years, before I realized I was gay (though it turns out I wasn’t the only one in my troop…) But I was treated pretty badly. The Scout Master was never there, and let our den mother run the show. She didn’t like me, so I hardly ever got any of the badges I earned. Couldn’t go above her head either, as the area leader was her brother in law or cousin, something like that. After a few years, I just quit going.

But I do vaguely recall Satanic blood rituals, and being taught to summon demons. Didn’t every troop do this? Don’t recall too much about the plans for world domination though…

3 Likes

Holy crap dude! My sister was a girl scout when she was really young. I never wound up doing it though, and from all the reviews I’ve gotten that seems like a pretty damn good thing. A lot of boring…ness? oh he jigs to the right he’s gone they can’t catch him!

2 Likes

As I said it was a real positive experience for me. Just before you send your kids to a troop/pack whatever, double check the people there.

You have your good groups and you have your bad ones, and that goes for any organization set up in this manner.

2 Likes

I was never a scout but i was almost forced to. My dad wanted me in the scouts because he was one himself, but you see they brainwashed him, and the one troop that i was to go to had one scout master that got a little freah with the kids. I could have been in that situation with those wierdos. Its an evil organization i tell ya. Im one of the lucky ones, I did not have to go to the scouts its EVIL… eeeevilll. -_-

2 Likes

Cub Scouts >>>> Boy Scouts. The Pinewood Derby friggen rocks (Got 1st and 2nd place in my pack :lol: )

2 Likes

[size=16]Y helloz thar![/size]

Originally posted: September 2, 2009 @ 12:41pm

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Nice to see more outlanderism again. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh boy! Never really knew you on a more personal level but still, you could make us lol with the best of them so, welcome back! -confetti-

2 Likes

TAN is whole now.

2 Likes

As The Mecha Turns

Originally posted: September 20, 2009 @ 9:16pm

1 Like

We begin today’s action in the Mod lounge, where Rai reveals a secret

Rai: Dragoon, I can’t live with this secret anymore

Dragoon: you can tell me…

Rai: Oh! Goon, I…I… had sex with my parrot [dramatic organ music]

Dragoon: How did this happen?

Rai : Well, with the changes here at TAN, They no longer give me a paycheck,The parrot offered me Twenty dollars (SOB!)… I had to! I need to buy a new green card(begins to cry)

Dragoon: There, there. It’s over now. It won’t happen again.

Rai: but… It felt good, man. [More Organ music]

Dragoon: You…you… Feather-phile!!!

3 Likes

Meanwhile, at the Hospital…

Dr. Mustang: Yes, Slow. I’m afraid it’s serious
Slowhand: Tell it to me straight, Mr. Handsome Doctor!
Dr. Mustang: You have [organ music] rutilus colo saeta
It’s a brain disease brought on by using cheap red hair dye
Slowhand : Is there a cure?
Dr Mustang: Yes. You can become a blond, but you will lose brain cells…

Kagomi: Pretear! I’m pregnant! [Dramatic tuba music]

Pretear: congratulations. Who is the father?

Kagomi: I don’t know. The child could be a wolf or a dog.

Pretear: either way, you will need lots of newspapers…

3 Likes

Elsewhere on an isolated island with a research institute:

Guard 1: We got a breach!

Outlander: Redshirt1, go into the holding room and check it out. Tommytwotacos and Ladyofwicca will follow AFTER you go in and check it.

Redshirt1: Wait, should I have any more weapons? Who or what is in there?

Outlander: Just a young lady named Lucy, and stay back about 4 meters from her.

Redshirt1: … (gosh dang it!)

2 Likes

Hehe. I like it. The organ music was a nice touch.

2 Likes

Outlander, these things actually happened. How’d you know!? :wink:

3 Likes

While dragoon counseled Rai something was not quite right on the Online Player. It seems some of the shows had gone missing.

~Pan out to HD view on He Is My Master.~

Screen is black.

~Zoom in close, no closer.~

It seems the girls were trying to escape from the show.

NO WAIT!

Pochi had chased them into the TAN offices and ran right past the closet dragoon and Rai were talking in, closely followed by Yoshitaka bumping about the cubicles and knocking over the water cooler.

Stay tuned next episodes to see if Rai and dragoon come out of the closet…to see what the ruckus is.

DUN-DUN-DUN!

2 Likes

Himeno is seen waiting for the bus.

She looks over to see a man in a green shirt hugging a robot.

Fin.

2 Likes

She doesn’t notice that instead of the bus pulling up, it’s actually Outlander in the Loli-van.

You see, Outlander drives a bus, but not all the kids get off.

2 Likes