The Outlander Memorial Thread

Hey, isn’t that every anime fan’s dream job? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

[quote=Prede]
I got it!! Become a bum! They make a lot of money!

[/quote]

I’ll buy Birdy the Mighty from him, or would that defeat the sign’s purpose?

2 Likes

[quote=Slowhand]

The check is in the mail.[/quote]

One of my friends at school said it was his neighbor that put that up.

1 Like

I think that’s how everyone should pay their credit card companies. Also, income taxes.

2 Likes

yes stump them with mad math skillz

2 Likes

[size=16]A funny thing happened on the way to the forum[/size]

[quote=“Hentai”]
In this thread, we shall discuss AN forum conspiracies in hopes that one day we shall overcome the authoritarians who run this establishment and unmask the sickening truth that lies behind every corporation.

For starters, who is this fellow, and how come he can display a profile image while us active users are left in the dust?[/quote]
Originally posted: May 23, 2009 @ 10:39pm

1 Like

[quote=Hentai]
In this thread, we shall discuss AN forum conspiracies in hopes that one day we shall overcome the authoritarians who run this establishment and unmask the sickening truth that lies behind every corporation.[/quote]

Raging hard.

2 Likes

He’s one of the guys that works with Rai. He’s the one that’s working on some of the problems we’re having.

I, too, noticed that he had an avatar, but haven’t had a chance to ask him about it yet.

1 Like

[quote=Slowhand]
He’s one of the guys that works with Rai. He’s the one that’s working on some of the problems we’re having.

I, too, noticed that he had an avatar, but haven’t had a chance to ask him about it yet.[/quote]

Do I disregard an explanation from the very source of oppression the conspirator movement grounds as the foundation of resentment, or do I accept it like a sheep?

According to akpoff’s profile, he is 19-years-old, and his birthdate is set to 1-1-90. Could this mean something?

3 Likes

Hentai,

Have I ever lied to you?

1 Like

[quote=Slowhand]
Hentai,

Have I ever lied to you?[/quote]

No, quite the contrary, you’ve been open with me many times…

But I can’t help it slowhand! I was never much of a hoodlum, so lately I’ve grown quite weary of society. I feel that I must question the establishment.

NEEDLESS TO SAY, 1190 has gotta mean somethin’.

3 Likes

Perhaps he is shy about his age.

And perhaps he just knows where the button is to approve his own avatar.

1 Like

[size=16]Fight The Powah![/size]

2 Likes

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7820/zcon.jpg

Please, move closer… I don’t want to speak too loudly in case anyone is listening… I know stuff that’s so secret that if I told you what I know, they’d kill you for sure. It’s true! What I’m going to tell you will undoubtedly shock and dumbfound you. It’s a bigger enigma than JFK. Bigger than Elvis. Even bigger than X-FILES (which is fictional). I call it “The Anime Conspiracy”.
Despite what you have been told, I have proof that anime does not come from Japan. In fact, it comes from outer space! Yes, it is made by aliens flying around in their UFO’s and then it is deposited here to infect our impressionable youth. But most sinister of all are the aliens’ real goal, which is so horrific that if I told you right now what it is, you wouldn’t believe it!
Wait… that look on your face! I know that look! I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking the same thing that the clean men at the hospital were thinking! I’m not paranoid! I know this to be true! Anime is made by aliens from another world! If you don’t believe me, consider this eerie evidence:

You know the pyramids in Egypt? How did ancient man ever build such massive structures using only primitive tools and technologies? They must have had help! Other worldly help for that matter. It is the only plausible explanation: Aliens must have helped the ancient Egyptians do what modern man could not do with all the money in the Middle East! Now consider a massive anime such as “GHOST IN THE SHELL”. How did they make it for so little? If GITS was made here in the U.S., it would have cost as much as Titanic! And year after year, anime keeps appearing and it seems to get better and better all the while budgets keep shrinking and shrinking. How can they do it? Ah ha! The answer is that they don’t do it. Aliens do it!

Have you ever noticed that all the really popular anime seem to have aliens in them? Didn’t it ever strike you as strange that EVA, TENCHI MUYO and even SAILOR MOON all deal with other worldly beings and events? Is it a mere coincidence? How can you explain it when this “coincidence” keeps happening over and over and over again? Is it a conscious decision by the creative minds of the Japanese? Or is it something more nefarious? Something more… like aliens!

Not only other worldly beings, but other worldly powers as well! Even when the characters seem to be from planet Earth, they almost always possess supernatural powers. Powers such as telepathy, telekinesis, ESP, precognition, clairvoyance or superhuman strength. Are these stories really about human beings? Or! Are they really about ALIENS with superpowers living among us??!! Think about it!

3 Likes

THIS JUST IN, Hentai tries to make a post, and is brought here right afterwards. No access? What could an anime forum possibly be trying to hide? Perhaps the deaths of rival company CEOs?

3 Likes

OMFG. Get a Life. This thread is LAME Derek. LAME.

1 Like

http://alanmogensen.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/MAN_SMOKING_VENICE_web.35151715_std.jpg

There was some truth to that statement. After all, he had been coming to the same forums for–how long exactly? 4, almost 5 years? But little did she know, nor did anyone else on the website, that Hentai’s seemingly parody thread held more truth than any other post made on that forum. Now, I won’t delve into the semantics of “truthiness”; I haven’t taken a class on rhetoric for quite some time. But it does make you think…

2 Likes

Die in a fire.

1 Like

A car fire.

1 Like

[quote=Alitadark]
Die in a fire.[/quote]

Say stuff like that enough and I’ll start to think you’re being serious. :frowning:

1 Like