The Question Thread

The point at which it’s perceived.

Do you prefer the company of others to your own?

I think I prefer Aria Company.

Do you think that’s a lame answer?

It’s an appropriate answer, so no.

Are you able to watch black and white movies, or do you choose to shun them like so many people I know?

I love black & white movies.

What is your favorite?

I couldn’t pick just one, but I can give you a list:

Sunset Boulevard
Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
All About Eve
Night Of The Living Dead

And probably a few more that I can’t think of at the moment.

Same question to you!

I have many as well. You mentioned a few. I like all of those and also Dracula, Them, Frankenstein, the Mummy, and a bunch of the old horror ones as well.

Favorite zombie movie?

Red River, although I could write a long list if I wanted…

Why do you keep asking questions that would make good standalone threads? :slight_smile:

That’s very good question! I don’t intend we intend them to, it just comes out that way. But I do believe we have a zombie thread somewhere, which includes several movie lists. (And on mine I would have to add Zombie Land now!)

What’s your favorite type of cookie?

White chocolate chip macadamia nut :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

how many TAN forum members does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

3… one to hold the ladder, one to change the bulb, and ME to supervise.

When is it time for the season?

When you’re listening to Mad Season. “The river of deceit flows down, yea.”

So when you’re driving in your car, do you max your vocals out to match the music you’re listening to?

Usually not. I fairly tone deaf and don’t have much of a vocal range, so I just do what I can.

What was your first car?

First one I actually drove frequently was a Camaro of my uncle’s that I drove to and fro to work. First one I bought was a Dodge Dakota truck. Man I went through some times in that vehicle, first manual vehicle I had to use on a permanent basis. It made a very uncomfortable bed!

Holy shlamoly, a question! Would rather walk or ride?

I would rather walk if it’s not to far. Ride if it is.

What is your earliest memory?

The earliest that comes to mind is when I woke up in the middle of the night when I was 4ish and walked out into the street on (or around) Halloween. All I can attribute it to is wanting to do it. :S

How do you feel about reviving old threads? :stuck_out_tongue:

I rather enjoy it.

What are your feelings about Autumn?

It’s the best season, next to Winter, of course! :smile:

What is your favorite holiday?

That would be Halloween, because of all the dressing up and sweets.

Which day of the week would you deem the worst?

Actually that would be Friday, it shouldn’t be because it’s the last work day for most people but I’ve always seemed to get a dump of work at 5pm that can’t wait until Monday.

Does a lack of daylight, Autumn leading into Winter or Cloudy days bother you?

Not at all. As a matter of fact, those days are the ones I love the most. :smile: The sun and I seem to have a love/hate relationship with each other. :stuck_out_tongue: I just love the feeling of those days.

What do you usually do to unwind from a busy and/or hectic day?