Theatrical Movie Reviews

looks like they are saying Operation Dumbo Drop was a much better remake

1 Like

I’d almost forgotten about that film.

Besides the “uncanny valley” of the CGI elephant, perhaps this movie was just ill-timed as outrage over elephants in the circus led to the real-world circus being shut down not so long ago.

As I recall, Dumbo was just a corny fun film about a mute flying elephant & his buddy the talking mouse, so I’m not sure why Burton put some surreal, grimdark content/messaging into it.

i hadnt really heard that term prior to recently and then again about Alita. still trying to figure it out, but i may never understand it, but if it explains things for other people then i hope it helps make movies good for all.

i didn’t think any anthropomorphic thing in 2d would bother anyone… its just cartoons to me, and you can do anything in a cartoon because you can draw anything. or someone can.

i understand phobias though so if that is what it boils down to, then so be it. everyone has their own fears.

the term does however make me understand gaming a bit better and why races looks like humans more than not: 2 arms, 2 leg,legs, 2 eyes or as close as can be, since that is how we can more easily play a game knowing how our own bodies work.

Justice League vs. The Fatal Five - Review: DC Universe

Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Review: DC Universe

Aquaman 4K Blu-ray Review!: DC Universe

Hellboy Review (2019): Hellboy Films

Avengers: Endgame Review: Marvel Universe

Pokémon: Detective Pikachu - Review

Pokémon Detective Pikachu Movie Review: Finally! A Great Video Game Adaptation

Tolkien Review

Pokemon Detective Pikachu Review (2019): General Live Action

John Wick 3: Parabellum Review: John Wick

Aladdin - Review

Aladdin Movie Review

Brightburn - Review

Brightburn Movie Review

Good to Be Bad? - Brightburn Movie Review!

Rocketman Movie Review

Godzilla: King of the Monsters Review: Godzilla Live-Action

Ma Movie Review

Dark Phoenix Review: Marvel Universe

The Secret Life of Pets 2 Review - Electric Playground

Men in Black: International Review

Men in Black: International Movie Review