AN Forums

This reminded me of you

(yup - I’m beating the dead horse) :laugh: :laugh:

[quote=“LadyOfWicca, post:321, topic:1121, full:true”]

(yup - I’m beating the dead horse) :laughing: :laughing:[/quote]

Argh! Alright… I give up! It is pretty damn funny every time I think about it. It’s one of those inside jokes that never seem to get old… LOL! Be careful to always be good boys and girls… Lumis is watching. Ah damn, I lost sight of Miquel… where did he go!? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

[quote=“Lumis” post=134947]Ah damn, I lost sight of Miquel… where did he go!?
:laugh:;)[/quote]

Two for two. I do have a habit of disappearing when people stop paying attention to me, care guess on a third trait?

There’s two minutes I’ll never get back…

Seriously, how did he get into the house without getting wet? Garage?

Better commercial than Brad Pitt’s :whistle:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It’s all part of the fantasy Slow! But wet or not, I’m sure “someone” will enjoy it very much!

And here’s more time you’ll never get back! Try to wrap your head around this one! :laugh: :laugh:

[quote=“LadyOfWicca” post=135309]:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It’s all part of the fantasy Slow! But wet or not, I’m sure “someone” will enjoy it very much!

And here’s more time you’ll never get back! Try to wrap your head around this one! :laugh: :laugh:

Man, 10 minutes… gone! Poof!

Am I the only one who kept waiting for him to bite her on the neck? :unsure:

Nope, it was weird enough that I was waiting for a bite as well. :laugh:

Here we go with the biting again. WHAT is wrong with you people… LOL!? JK… hey but of course, there is a such thing as a little friendly nibble from time to time though. I’m sure it will only be a matter of time before Miquel jumps on this wagon… LOL! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Meh

Uh… what?

Now that is a extremely cute picture of “him”!

I’ll throw this in -

"
“Kids? On MY lawn?!!!”