Thread Archive: Forum Launch 2009-2014

Can a grown man cry? Yes… ;_;

1 Like

Bump as a reminder

Then we all come back to the smell of blood, sweat and tears.

1 Like

Get your flashlights ready it’s about to happen.

[quote=fillet]
Can a grown man cry? Yes… ;_;[/quote]

Waahhh. Just when I wanted to show my new 1920x1080 display off to my wife.
-Joe
(Tuesday, 9PM Pacific time)

Update: (Wednesday, 12:01AM) OK, this site (the one hosting the forums) is up, but the other servers (the ones actually serving video content) are not functioning.

The Online-Player - http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,5/func,view/id,39967/limit,10/limitstart,950/#94897

Is this an unfortunate side-effect of the scheduled maintenance?

[quote=SpaceCobraJoe]

[quote=fillet]
Can a grown man cry? Yes… ;_;[/quote]

Waahhh. Just when I wanted to show my new 1920x1080 display off to my wife.
-Joe
(Tuesday, 9PM Pacific time)

Update: (Wednesday, 12:01AM) OK, this site (the one hosting the forums) is up, but the other servers (the ones actually serving video content) are not functioning.

The Online-Player - http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,5/func,view/id,39967/limit,10/limitstart,950/#94897

Is this an unfortunate side-effect of the scheduled maintenance?[/quote]

The viewer pages are working.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Scheduled Maintenance: Wed 12-14, 9-11 AM EST

Tomorrow (Wednesday) morning, between 9 and 11 AM EST, Anime Network Online will be undergoing scheduled maintenance.

During this maintenance window, access to the website, community, forums and streaming service will not be available. Additionally, streaming to mobile devices, including the iOS App will be briefly affected.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and will try to keep the outage window as brief as possible.

Thanks for you patience and understanding!

Originally posted: December 13, 2011 @ 10:58am

1 Like

Should have done it today when I had something to do other then lurk on the forums or maybe do it at 4:00 am . :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Unfortunately, we need The Poff to be wide awake to supervise it…

1 Like

New Subscription Manager Online

[quote=“akpoff”]
We’ve revised, revamped, deleted, killed and improved the Subscription Manager. You should find it a lot easier to:

Subscribe, Update credit card info, Change plans, Review your plan, Give gifts, and even Cancel. :blink:

Please let us know if you encounter any issues.

Find it /Subscriptions or /Subscriptions/Manage.

Thanks![/quote]

Originally posted:

I just took a look at it, and it seems all the links elicit an error.

-edit-

-lol-
Well, now with all the tabs, it works perfectly!
I guess I just took a look at it too soon.

Just wondering if I Cancel will I keep my Subscription till it runs out? To be honest I bought the dvd for everything I wanted to see so this past year I paid $70 for mostly stuff I already own.

1 Like

[quote=chrisc]
Just wondering if I Cancel will I keep my Subscription till it runs out? To be honest I bought the dvd for everything I wanted to see so this past year I paid $70 for mostly stuff I already own.[/quote]

Yes. If it doesn’t, let us know. Once you click ‘Cancel’ and reload the page. It should now show your current subscription with the ‘Cancel’ button gone and a new column with your expiration date based on your last payment.

E.g.:
If you had a 1-year subscription you were last billed for on March 27, 2011 your expiration date should be March 27, 2012.

If you had 1-month subscription you were last billed for on December 10th, 2011, your expiration date should be January 10th, 2011.*

–akpoff

• Don’t quote me on month-to-month date calculations. I’m pretty sure it goes from day-of-month to day-of-month but it might be based on 30 day months in which case a month of 31 days would not cancel on the same day (e.g., 10th in the example above) but a day earlier. The system calculates it correctly.
1 Like

Regarding cancellations: be careful about cancelling if you have a sweet discount. Once you cancel it’s gone.

1 Like

Ummmm… sexy new subscription manager…

Looking at the payment methods tab, the expiration date it shows for my card is wrong. If I try to update it, the state it says I live in is wrong. Updating the information seemed to fix the state, but the expiration is still wrong even after correcting it.

Doesn’t seem to work? I click subscribe now, then click the monthly subscription bubble, and nothing happens. Tried switching over to the payment tab and its blank.

1 Like

[quote=srender07]
Doesn’t seem to work? I click subscribe now, then click the monthly subscription bubble, and nothing happens. Tried switching over to the payment tab and its blank.[/quote]

Which browser and computer operating system are you using? (IE on Windows, Firefox on Mac, other).

Thanks

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. I’m running mac

1 Like

[quote=mikazuki]
I’m having the same problem. I’m running mac[/quote]

We also need to know which browser you’re using.

Will you post a screenshot of the page where you get stuck?

All the Ways to Make a Screenshot on a Mac

Thanks.

1 Like