To Love Ru

Episode 8 –

spoiler

Loved “Operation Boobs”!! Oshizu was very kind to help out with her psychokinesis and created a hysterical situation, but again, I think she was having way too much fun! The best was the sucking octopus. Of course where there is Haruna, there must be tentacles! Thankfully Haruna realizes that it’s better to accept yourself as you are. And Nana would take that the wrong way!
Marron finds a stray dog in the park that turns out to be Rito! Lala has struck again with her Mr. Complete Change and switched Rito with a dog. Kind hearted Haruna takes him home and even bathes him. I thought dog Rito was going to bust a gut! And it was funny to see Marron talk and encourage Rito to “be” a dog and lick Haruna all over. In the end, although Rito never had it so good with Haruna, he runs away. Still, I don’t know how he can look Haruna in the face after all that!!
Lala next helps Yami and Mikan switch bodies with her marvelous invention. Not sure why Rito couldn’t figure this out – clues were there, especially with that dinner! But he only thinks Mikan might have a fever and takes care of her instead. Yami got some good insight into Rito’s personality and the concept of family. But Mikan didn’t fare as well in Yami’s body, although she did have fun anyway. After they switch back, Yami admits she’s jealous. I think she liked having Rito as a “brother” and being cared for.

Motto To Love Ru Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

To Love-Ru Darkness Manga Gets Anime

posted on 2012-03-31 07:38 EDT
Director Atsushi Ootsuki, designer Yuichi Ouka return from To Love-Ru TV anime

Follow-up

To Love-Ru Darkness Anime to Run on TV

posted on 2012-04-01 03:15 EDT

To Love-Ru Darkness Anime Confirmed for TV

posted on 2012-04-03 23:22 EDT

The initial airing of this is probably going to be censored to hell and back since the fanservice in Darkness is cranked waaaay up in comparison to the first TLR manga.
Be that as it may, I still hope Sentai picks this up!

Tokyo’s Youth Healthy Development Council Looks at To Love-Ru Darkness

posted on 2012-06-02 10:50 EDT
Determines that manga’s nude scenes of girl character do not violate new regulations

Someone on another forum pointed this out to me.
Looks like they announced the air season for this in the new Jump SQ.
It’s going to be airing this Fall in Oct.

To Love-Ru Darkness Show Slated to Air This Fall

posted on 2012-07-03 22:22 EDT

Yuka Iguchi Joins To Love-Ru Darkness Anime Cast

posted on 2012-07-31 13:00 EDT

To Love-Ru Darkness Manga to Bundle 2nd Anime DVD

posted on 2012-08-02 08:00 EDT

The first To Love Ru series did not inspire me with any burning desire to see any sequels, so I’m gonna’ pass on Motto and this as well, unless I hear particularly good things about it, only because Darkness was an interesting character.

1 Like

To Love-Ru Darkness Themes Sung by Ray, Kanon Wakeshima

posted on 2012-08-04 17:30 EDT
To Love-Ru spin-off anime to premiere in October

To Love-Ru Darkness TV Anime’s 1st Promo Streamed

posted on 2012-08-24 09:50 EDT
Anime of Saki Hasemi & Kentaro Yabuki’s romantic comedy spinoff to debut in October

Hopefully it gets picked up by sentai :slight_smile:

Unless Motto really bombed in sales, I’d say, the chances of them picking it up are really good.
The Darkness OVA however, I wouldn’t count on.

I kind of doubt they’ll pick this up for simulcast though.

To Love-Ru Darkness Anime Slated for October 5

posted on 2012-09-01 11:28 EDT

To Love-Ru Darkness Anime’s 1st Ad Posted With Theme Songs

posted on 2012-09-19 10:00 EDT
Anime of Saki Hasemi, Kentaro Yabuki’s To Love-Ru manga follow-up to air in October

Anime on Demand Adds To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness*

posted on 2012-09-30 13:42 EDT
Fifth AoD Autumn simulcast will be new spinoff from To Love-Ru franchise

Looks like it’s being simulcast in the UK.
I wonder if that means we’ll see it here on TAN soon.

PR

For Immediate Release

To Love Ru ~ Darkness starting 10/4 on Anime Network Online

HOUSTON, TX — Oct. 4, 2012 — Anime Network proudly announces the new online simulcast of: To Love Ru ~ Darkness. The close encounters of the twisted kind continue to escalate and spiral even further out of control in the latest addition to the hit series To Love Ru. Directed by Atsushi Ootsuki (Ladies Versus Butlers!) with character designs by Yuichi Ouka (Over Drive TV), the third installment brings the Develukean princess count up to three.

ABOUT THE SERIES

When junior princesses Nana and Momo transfer into Earth School where big sister Lala can keep an eye on them, things SHOULD be smooth sailing. In addition to sister drama, Yami, the Golden Darkness, enters the scene with all the subtleness of a supernova, along with an army of possessed high school students! All of which is certain to make Rito’s life suck more than a black hole at the family picnic. Unless, of course, a certain semi-demonic princess will open a can of Develukean Whoop Ass! It’s “Wham, bam, thank you, Space Ma’am” time once again in To Love Ru ~ Darkness!

Language: Japanese w/ English Subtitles
Rated: TV-MA

Schedule
Thursdays at 9 PM Eastern / 6 PM Pacific, starting October 4th

Episode 1 will be available to watch for free.
Episodes 2 - 12 will require a Premium Subscription.

But they did.
The simulcast starts in a little over 3 hours from now!.

-Joe