To Love Ru

I feel like I have to since Sentai doesn’t feel like they should deliver a quality product to their Fans. I like To Love Ru. And like any fan of a show, I’d like to see it treated with respect. I also have zero confidence Sentai will fix it when they do a physical release, since they won’t even take 30 minutes to proof read the subtitle script.

I promise and assure you 100% that subtitles are proofed before a physical DVD release.

The corrections made may not show up on TAN, but they will be present on the DVDs themselves. If you’re still unsure about the quality of the product and are willing to wait a bit longer, http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ usually does a review on the DVD quality after the release. (eventually)

EP 6, around 9:50, it seems as though we got some self advertisement going on in this show.

I will back Inphy on this, as a consumer I’ve bought several Sentai titles that streamed first and found that the subs were free of egregious issues. Just the occasional “awkward” moment that you always get with Japanese to English translations.

Mark Gosdin

With the exception of Koihime Muso, and one or two other shows that still used Crunchyroll’s scripts, all of Sentai’s subtitles have been cleaned up on home video. The home video release has several months lead time, sometimes up to a year, so there is plenty of time to review and fix errors. They aren’t doing it in the 24 to 72 hours that they have for a simulcast episode.

If you’re so concerned about the quality of the subtitles, then simply wait for reviews to come in. There are plenty of sites, including ANN, that discuss subtitle quality on new releases. Many of those are done sometime ahead of the official release. Forums like Fandom Post will also have discussions about any obvious issues, like CR’s subs for Koihime Muso. Sentai has even gone back and fixed subs for re-releases like Clannad and Princess Resurrection.

Yep.

To Love Ru Darkness Episode 7 is live at ANO

Subtitles are a lot better this week.

Episode 8 of To LoveRu ~ Darkness will be delayed - Read about it in the blog.

i must ask why is this the only one of the to love rus rated tv ma shouldnt they all be rated tv ma

To Love Ru Darkness Episode 8 is live at ANO

Ten more minutes for episode 9! :wink:

To Love Ru Darkness Episode 9 is live at ANO

Episode 9

Cutting off my hand would be an option if it was me.

Episode 10 spelling mistake

Time

1:44 “Well… I’m feeing great, Tear!”

To Love Ru Darkness Episode 10 is live at ANO

To Love Ru Darkness Episode 11 is live at ANO

To Love Ru Darkness Episode 12 is live at ANO

That was a weird ending, unless their is another season coming.

We don’t know whether it’s another season yet, but there is definitely more Darkness on the way.