To Love Ru

Yep and there’s only 12 eps for Darkness 2nd on Crunchyroll as well. (I checked)

Edit: OVAs not concluding a series? Oreimo would like to have a word with you…

The big issue is that this is a TBS show, and they’ve become super protective of their properties. They’ve pushed for longer delays for blurays, higher priced premium collections, and even import style release like IS2.

As was pointed out, TAN isn’t the only streaming site that didn’t get the last two episodes. Unfortunately, since they don’t license the show directly from Japan, and instead sub license it from Sentai, they don’t have much say in the matter.

Review: To Love Ru Darkness 2 Sub.Blu-Ray - Complete Collection

by Theron Martin, Nov 17th 2016

To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness Manga Gets New OVA Project

posted on 2017-03-02 03:15 EST
New OVA commemorating 10th anniversary ships in August, adapts 2 upcoming bonus chapters

https://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answers/140536514269

Q. Now that the To Love Ru and To Love Ru Darkness manga are finally heading to the US, don’t you think now’s the best time to consider a possible dubbed re-release of the series? Just adding my voice of support to that possibility!

A. Thanks for the voice of support! No promises, but it can be looked into.

1 Like

“To Love-Ru” OVA Delayed

July 20, 2017 8:48pm CDT
OVA and 10th anniversary book were scheduled for August 4th

https://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answers/141388963037

Q. Putting in request for To-Love Ru, and Oregairu Snafu dubs. If either got a dub blu-ray I would buy it in a heartbeat.

A. tanks for the requests!

Complete Series Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

English Edition Weiß Schwarz To Loveru Darkness 2nd

1 Like

It barely lasted a year…

Also, does anyone know if the quality was better on the Complete collection release, since it was spread out through more discs?

The interesting take on this, is wondering if it went out of print because they are going to go back and dub it, maybe?

1 Like

I’m hoping it’s for dubbing . I did not realize how long ago Sentai picked up the license for the original series . 8 years ago give or take a month . So it might just be license expiring . Again hoping for dubbing as it and a few other series around that time I always felt should have ,but did not because at the time Sentai had to pick and choose what series got a dub more then they do now .

1 Like

Oh, how I wish for a dub of TLR!

Make it a PBS with all of the OVAs while they’re at it!

I have my head in the clouds, don’t I? :joy:

4 Likes

Hmmm, I see, maybe I should move it to the proper thread. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Please, Please, Please.

Summary

Let it be a sign To Love Ru is getting a Dub rerelease :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

I immediately noticed TO LOVE RU, HARUNA and PLANET DEVILUKE in the word search…

2 Likes

That’s what I see.

I also see...

the word “dub”.

2 Likes

@LadyOfWicca can I create another account, just to like your post more than once?

2 Likes
Don't forget seeing

English

3 Likes

@MaouSadao

LOL You are too excited!

I was also trying to see if there were any hints in there about a boxed set.

The word

“art” is in plain sight, but that could be an accident.

2 Likes