Uta no Prince Sama / Utano Princesama

Uta no Prince-sama - Maji Love 1000%

Genres: comedy, drama, romance
Themes: bishounen, Male harem, music, school
Objectionable content: Mild
Plot Summary: Nanami Haruka wants to be a song writer, so she attends an idol training school filled with handsome boys. The school pairs each aspiring songwriter with an aspiring idol, but Haruka finds herself paired with 6 bishounen idols. To make things more difficult, Nanami is also not allowed to date any of her beautiful partners.
Number of episodes: 13
Vintage: 2011-07-02 to 2011-09-24

ANN Info Page
Sentai Filmworks Press Release (S1)

Uta no Prince-sama - Maji Love 2000%

Genres: comedy, drama, magic, romance
Themes: Bishounen, Idols, Male Harem, Music, Rivalry, school
Objectionable content: Significant
Plot Summary: When Nanami Haruka entered the master course she is faced with an even more difficult time. The main six members of ST☆RISH are assigned new seniors to help train them, but the seniors are not quite having the best attitudes about it.
Number of Episodes: 13
Vintage: 2013-04-03

ANN Info Page
Sentai Filmworks Press Release (S2)

Utano ☆Prince-sama - Maji Love Revolutions

Genres: comedy, drama, romance
Themes: bishounen, idols, male harem, music, rivalry, school
Plot Summary: Haruka Nanami now works under Shining, the same agency with ST☆RISH and veteran idol group QUARTET NIGHT. With an upcoming international sports event looking for performers for its opening ceremony, fierce competitions between idols are surely expected.
Vintage: 2015-04-04

ANN Info Page

Utano☆Princesama Legend Star / Uta no Prince-sama Maji LOVE Legend Star

Genres: romance
Themes: idols
Plot Summary: The competition continues for who will open the Triple S international sporting event. Raging Entertainment’s HE★VENS idol group had hijacked the competition between QUARTET NIGHT and ST☆RISH, causing chaos. However, after the QUARTET NIGHT members suggest a certain idea, the three groups aim toward a new stage, with HE★VENS swearing to get their revenge on the other two groups.
Vintage: 2016-10-01

ANN info page

Uta no☆Prince-samaâ™Ș Maji Love 2000%: Shining Star Xmas (OAV) - Vintage: 2013-12-25
Uta no Prince Sama Maji Love Kingdom (movie) Vintage: 2019-06-14
Utano☆Princesamaâ™Ș Maji Love ST☆RISH Tours: Tabi no Hajimari (special) - Vintage: 2022-07-31
Utano☆Princesama Maji LOVE ST☆RISH Tours (movie) - Vintage: 2022-09-02

Crunchyroll Adds 1st UtaPri Series

posted on 2013-05-08 01:02 EDT

Looking forward to this one. Also that video doesn’t work because of a copyright claim.

Season 1, Episodes 1 & 2, are live at ANO

Something about this show makes it unwatchable for me
 Couldn’t get through the first episode.

Pretty boys? :wink:

I watched Amnesia, so I doubt that’s it. I might try again this weekend.

I’m wondering if it was just the time I chose to watch it last night? And this show required more brain then I could produce at that time

Season 1, Episodes 3 & 4, are live at ANO

Season 1, Episodes 5 & 6, are live at ANO

Season 1, Episodes 7 & 8, are live at ANO

cool i want to watch this anime but is it in dub??

No, it’s subtitled.

Season 1, Episodes 9 & 10, are live at ANO

Ep. 12 will be up later.

Season 1, Episode 11, is live at ANO

Ep. 12 is now up.

Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13 :end:, are live at ANO

Season 1 Cover/Disc Art

DVD

Blu-ray

UtaPri concept shop ‘Shining Store’ to open in Harajuku

July 2014

Uta no Prince-sama - Maji Love 1000% Gets 2nd Season

posted on 2012-01-15 02:52 EST
Announced at special live event on Sunday

Episode 1 –

I am so delighted to see these guys again. And now there are more!

Episode 2 –

Now Cecil is human too. Shining is still a nut job! And Haruka has been tasked with writing another hit song for ST☆RISH.

Episode 3 –

spoiler

The guys have a new goal to strive for – the Uta Pri Award. Then, according to Shining, they shall be true idols. But that might be a hard prize to achieve and the guys are just a little too confident.

I didn’t think Syo was ever going to make that jump! Too bad it took Haruka to be in danger for him to finally make it. “Maximum Manliness” indeed! :laugh: