Violet Evergarden

Violet Evergarden Side Story Anime Film To Open Theatrically in Mainland China on January 10

January 05, 2020 4:02am EST
This’ll be the first Kyoto Animation anime film to be released theatrically in the country

1 Like

Aira Yuuki Sings TV Anime Violet Evergarden Insert Song “Violet Snow” with a Piano in MV

January 10, 2020 1:10am CST
Her jazz-themed original mini album “Leading role” will be available on March 25, 2020

1 Like

Funimation Announces Limited US Theatrical Run For Violet Evergarden I: Eternity and the Auto Memory Doll Anime Film

January 11, 2020 4:30pm CST
Theatrical run for Kyoto Animation’s latest film to begin in “early 2020”

1 Like

So = Funi got the VE movie?

Which, unfortunately, probably means they also got the Netflix series for Home Video as well. Although not confirmed. obviously, but wouldn’t surprise me if they announce it this year…

1 Like

Funimation to Screen Violet Evergarden I: Eternity and the Auto Memory Doll Anime in U.S. Theaters

posted on 2020-01-12 01:54 EST by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Anime to screen with English subtitles in early 2020

1 Like

Violet Evergarden Side Story and Liz and the Blue Bird Anime Films to Screen in Tokyo Cinema

January 17, 2020 11:14pm CST
The Kyoto Animation films will be screened at Yujiku Asagaya theater for two weeks

1 Like

Violet Evergarden I: Eternity and the Auto Memory Doll | Official Trailer

1 Like

Too bad, unlike Heroes Rising, this movie is nowhere close to where I live. The only theater in the state showing this is 90 minutes away.

1 Like

Funimation Films Opens Advanced Tickets Sales for Violet Evergarden: Eternity and the Auto Memory Doll

Feb 7th 2020
Tickets Available Now: https://www.funimationfilms.com/movie/violet-evergarden/

1 Like

Nearest place is an hour and 14 minutes away . Funimation fail !

2 Likes

There’s a showing in Orlando, but not certain it I can go…

(On that note. Sentai if y’all can get your movies in the Disney Springs AMC, it’s a guaranteed purchase from me…)

1 Like
1 Like

Violet Evergarden Film Unveils 2nd Teaser Trailer, Theme Song Artist

posted on 2020-02-13 21:52 EST by Rafael Antonio Pineda
TRUE returns to sing theme for April 24 film getting expanded release

1 Like

I Want to be a Postman | Violet Evergarden I: Eternity and the Auto Memory Doll (Official Clip)

Kyoto Animation’s Violet Evergarden Side Story Anime Film Breaks Hearts in the West on April 2

March 03, 2020 12:28pm CST
Netflix is finally launching the Eternity and Auto Memory Doll anime film next month

1 Like

The Beauty of Violet Evergarden Is Visualized in New Poster for the Upcoming Anime Film

March 18, 2020 9:41am CDT
The Kyoto Animation anime film is scheduled to be released in Japanese theaters on April 24

1 Like

Violet Evergarden Film Unveils ‘Intermission’ Video, New Visual

posted on 2020-03-20 03:37 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Film opens in Japan on April 24

1 Like
1 Like

Yep the movie is a tearjerker but in a good way, so it gets a recommendation from me.

2 Likes