Welcome to the New Forums!

Ok, gotcha.

I didn’t think that pinning or un-pinning a thread made it jump to the top.

Could you tell me which one you noticed it on?

March Conventions & March/April Slates were the last things I pinned/unpinned.

EDIT: I just checked my Latest thread, none of the above jumped up either when I pinned them or unpinned them.

1 Like

They don’t jump up, but they appear in the unread view.

Those actions should either cause them to the top of the latest view, or don’t show up on the unread.

Wow! The forums are HARD to use without CSS. What happened? As of now, I’m not getting any sort of styling. And there’s two buttons at the bottom that are just labeled Dec 31. '69 7:00 PM

Can’t find the edit button in this mess, otherwise, I would just edit my last post. Here’s some pictures:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6272969/TAN/2015-05-15_Front_page.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6272969/TAN/2015-05-15_Topic.png

1 Like

[quote=“miquelfire, post:204, topic:7632, full:true”]
Can’t find the edit button in this mess, otherwise, I would just edit my last post. Here’s some pictures:[/quote]
I had that happen also, but I just refreshed the page a couple of times and it went back to normal.

Let us know if it continues.

EDIT: It’s continuing to happen. Report to Admin.
Will report back when I hear something.

@miquelfire

1 Like

I apologize for the rough ride we had last week, we placed a ton of systems in place to ensure this does not happen again.

3 Likes

Hello friend.
How are you.
I am new here.
Want to get new new updates on different different topic.

1 Like

Something I just noticed about the new Spoiler tags.

On the Profile Activity stream, it doesn’t actually spoiler the text in the spoiler.
So it’s visible for all to see if they go to a profile (as long as it’s before the text cutoff point)

So here’s a little bug or whatever I think should be looked at…

When you click the date that something is posted, it gives you a direct link to that post. Recently I noticed when doing so, it says that it has copied the link to the clipboard, but upon trying to paste it, there is nothing there. It copies nothing to the the clipboard. Maybe it’s just an issue with chrome?

Edit: seems to be an issue in Internet Explorer as well. Tried in Firefox, but it wouldn’t even try to copy anything.

1 Like

::knock knock knock:: Housekeeping…

Hey guys, we’re gonna be closing this thread.

If you have questions or issues using the forums, please talk to us in the Tips for Using This New Forum thread.

3 Likes