What (insert random) character are you?

[details=Could YOU Survive Jurassic Park?]

Result: You survived Jurassic Park!

You’ve done it! You are the master of dinosaurs and have come out victorious! Like the hero you are, you ride that sucker of a T-Rex into battle, herding all of the smaller dinosaurs back into their cages as if they were cattle. Bow down dinos; there’s a new Rex in town.[/details]

1 Like

[details=Could YOU Survive Jurassic Park?]
Result: You survived Jurassic Park!

You’ve done it! You are the master of dinosaurs and have come out victorious! Like the hero you are, you ride that sucker of a T-Rex into battle, herding all of the smaller dinosaurs back into their cages as if they were cattle. Bow down dinos; there’s a new Rex in town.[/details]

1 Like

Can you survive the Terminator and prevent Judgment Day?

[details=Can You Survive the Terminator & Prevent Judgment Day Result]
You did it! You’ve taken down the Terminator!
The combination of your survival skills and ammunition prowess have made you Skynet’s worst nightmare, and champion of the human resistance. You’ve saved Sarah and John Connor yet again and got away without a scratch on you, safe and sound. Until the next invasion begins…[/details]

Speedy Port!
Your superpower is speed. You can teleport yourself from one place to another in a blink of an eye. You are always in the right place at the right time to protect the world from the evil.

[details=Can You Survive the Terminator & Prevent Judgment Day Result]
Result: You did it! You’ve taken down the Terminator!
The combination of your survival skills and ammunition prowess have made you Skynet’s worst nightmare, and champion of the human resistance. You’ve saved Sarah and John Connor yet again and got away without a scratch on you, safe and sound. Until the next invasion begins…[/details]

[details=Can you survive the Terminator and prevent Judgment Day?]

Result: You survived! …but barely.

You got a little over confident there in your quest to be the next John Connor, and are a little worse for the wear because of it. But hey, you’re alive! And we’re sure the nightmares will wear off, eventually…[/details]

So You Think You Know Eric Clapton?

(I may have an unfair advantage here…)

[details=So You Think You Know Eric Clapton?]
10/10 · Scored 100%
Result: World Tour Stadium Headliner
Wow, top score. You’re top of your game and the musical equivalent of a world tour stadium headliner. You know your Clapton so you must be feeling pretty 'Wonderful Tonight’!![/details]

4/10 One Hit Wonder

1 Like

[quote=“Slowhand, post:310, topic:106”]
(I may have an unfair advantage here…)[/quote]

Indeed.

[details=So You Think You Know Eric Clapton?] 8/10 · Scored 80% Result: Festival Headline Act Well done! That's a very good score. You’re the musical equivalent of a festival headline act. It’s 'Layla' all the way for you![/details]
1 Like

Which “True Blood” Guy Would You End Up With?

[details=Which “True Blood” Guy Would You End Up With?]
You got: Alcide
Alcide is a vessel of pure animal lust. 100% man, he’ll screw you like a god and protect you with his life. Grrrrrr.

http://s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/static/2015-07/5/15/enhanced/webdr03/anigif_enhanced-3110-1436125172-3.gif[/details]

@Slowhand
I bet that wasn’t the one you were expecting! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Took vampire test twice -

answer A - Pretear is gonna kill me

answer B - Slowhand is gonna kill me

What to do, what to do?

Heck - I will just take them both and you ladies can go jump!!!

You got: Eric Northman (sorry Pretear, I don’t share)
This Viking god of hotness has always been your favorite — because while his seduction skills are so unbelievably good, he’s also your intellectual equal. What you wouldn’t give to become Mrs. Eric Northman, the world’s most sexually satisfied woman…
[/details]

You got: Bill Compton (sorry Slowhand, he is mine now)
Bill’s the vamp for you — he may have issues, but your love is pure and magical, which will keep you together. Yes, he’s great in the sack, but it’s his old world, traditional values and manners that really make you blush.
[/details]

Just my luck, I lose two friends, but gain two vamps. Not a bad deal. Wicca loves variety! :kiss:

1 Like

Which of the 9 Types of Intelligence Dominate Your Brain?

Which of the 9 Types of Intelligence Dominate Your Brain?

Linguistic: Word Smart

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/d54587aa-46ca-4378-a108-13f37c8f664c/720e73d6-d320-4a99-884f-1671150dab54.jpg

[quote]Your dominant intelligence type is linguistic/verbal or, in other words, you are word-smart! You have an eloquent and sophisticated way of expressing yourself verbally as well as in writing.

You are passionate about literature, history and current events. You also have a knack for pursuing and learning new languages. You have a charismatic personality and because you are talented in many areas of communicating, you also have strong interpersonal and intrapersonal skills. You are social, people smart and extremely self-aware.[/quote]

[details=Which of the 9 Types of Intelligence Dominate Your Brain?]
Interpersonal (People Smart)

Your most dominant intelligence type is interpersonal, or in other words… you are people smart! You pick incredibly well on social ques and you are fascinated to learn about new people and cultures. Your strongest fields of study are in history, anthropology and psychology - areas which study the human condition and social processes.

You also have strengths with your linguistic and existential intelligence. You are curious to read and learn about new things and you spend time pondering life and trying to answer deep and meaningful questions.[/details]

1 Like

[details=Which of the 9 Types of Intelligence Dominate Your Brain?]

Your most dominant intelligence type is interpersonal, or in other
words… you are people smart! You pick incredibly well on social ques
and you are fascinated to learn about new people and cultures. Your
strongest fields of study are in history, anthropology and psychology -
areas which study the human condition and social processes.

You also have strengths with your linguistic and existential intelligence.
You are curious to read and learn about new things and you spend time
pondering life and trying to answer deep and meaningful questions. [/details]

1 Like

Your dominant intelligence type is linguistic/verbal or in other words… you are word smart! You have an eloquent and sophisticated way of expressing yourself verbally as well as in writing.

You are passionate about literature, history and current events. You also have a knack for pursuing and learning new languages. You have a charismatic personality and because of you are talented in many areas of communicating, you also have strong interpersonal and intrapersonal skills. You are social, people smart and extremely self-aware.

1 Like