What (insert random) character are you?

Get Peanutized

http://peanutizeme.s3.foxfilm.com/peanuts-creator/peanuts-pi-395be5c3d1006ccf8cf0ce6fc79e73e8-dcbb1dd691.jpg

1 Like

Nice look slowhand

I couldn’t get it to download so I just took a screenshot.

Get Peanutized

2 Likes

I clicked download and then profile picture, it gave me the pic then so I could copy/paste.

Yeah I tried that and for some reason I just got a blank page. Unresponsive I guess.

[details=Get Peanutized]
This was too much fun, so I tried it twice!

[/details]

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Sorry, I seem to have missed this one!

[details=Who’s Your Anime Buddy?]
Your Best Friend is Sebastian!

Your best friend is Sebastian. Sebastian is a mysterious butler of the Phantomhive mansion. He is not afraid to fight for the life of Ciel. Well, for a reason obviously… One night, when Ciel was in danger and Sebastian was almost too late to rescue him, you saved Ciel and ever since, Sebastian has put his trust into you. He is also extremely fond of kittens in which you find rather strange yet hilarious.[/details]

1 Like
**Get Peanutized**

2 Likes
**Get Peanutized**

2 Likes

Which Batman Villain Are You?
[size=10](different than the previous quiz)[/size]

[details=Which Batman Villain Are You?]
Result: Poison Ivy

Well hello there, you’ve blossomed into Poison Ivy! Dangerously passionate, you know how to get what you want. And while some might accuse you of a ‘toxic’ personality, you’ll stop at nothing to fight for the greater good of the earth – even if it takes some alternative methods to reach your goals.[/details]

At Least I’m consistent…???

[details=Which Batman Villain are you?]

Result: The Riddler

Who has two thumbs and is 10 times smarter than everyone else in this room? This guy! Well, that was an easy one. But you’re here to ask the questions, not answer them. Because you are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. Possessing a near genius level intellect, your greatest strength also seems to be the one that gets you into the most trouble. Lucky for you, you’re always up for a challenge. [/details]

Here’s my previous result from the other quiz:
What (insert random) character are you?

1 Like

[size=20]Result: The Joker[/size]

Hahaha! Of course you’re the Joker. You always wanted to be the Joker. Ever the eternal prankster, the whole world is a sandbox and you’re just playing in it. Sure, some might call you twisted, a maniac… depraved, even. But above all, you’re the reason there’s a Batman. And hey, whatever doesn’t kill you, simply makes you stranger. [/details]

You are called
Gydhia!
Your happiness and your smile enchant even the most sullen peasant! You radiate joy and show the village how to have fun. Your care and commitment to your community helps save many desperate souls .

Result: Catwoman

Stealthy, sharp and sassy, you’re quick as a whip. You could steal the white off rice and then beat the snot out of anyone who dares come after you. But while clawing someone’s face off is never off the table, there’s no true evil in you. Morality just happens to come in shades of grey, and besides, you only take out of necessity. Rob from the rich and give to yourself, you always say…

Result: Poison Ivy

Well hello there, you’ve blossomed into Poison Ivy! Dangerously passionate, you know how to get what you want. And while some might accuse you of a ‘toxic’ personality, you’ll stop at nothing to fight for the greater good of the earth – even if it takes some alternative methods to reach your goals.[/details]

@slowhand

[details=Sorry Slow! I got her the last time too!]
https://forums.theanimenetwork.com/t/what-insert-random-anime-character-are-you/106/188[/details]

Which Halloween Creature Are You?

2 Likes