What (insert random) character are you?

English Vocabulary Size

Your English Vocabulary Size is: 21900

★★★ Top 6.83%

Your vocabulary is at the level of professional white-collars in the US!

How did I get that high?

2 Likes

[details=Ultimate MASH Quiz]

You scored 30 out of 30[/details]

[details=English Vocabulary Size]

Your English Vocabulary Size is: 29800

Top 0.16%
You are Shakespeare! You can even create new words that will expand the English dictionary.[/details]

4 Likes

1 Like

I’m the funny one!

2 Likes

I’m the cool one - of course…

1 Like

I’m the pervert …

2 Likes

I’m the loner.

2 Likes

I’m cute.

1 Like

I’m weird

2 Likes

Discover your Patronus!

(you have to sign in)

1 Like
My Patronus is a

Deerhound

3 Likes
My Unusual Patronus is a...

Raven

And there was a moment where it told me it was uncommon before having me answer one more question.

4 Likes

[details=My Patronus is a]

Nebelung Cat[/details]

2 Likes
My Patronus is a...

Rottweiler

3 Likes

Dec. 21, 2016

My real self

You got: Jean-Jacques Leroy
You’re confident in yourself, there’s no doubt about that. You love to take risks and push yourself to your limits. Though you are susceptible to pressure, you prove your bravery by always putting on a good face for the sake of people you care about.

Slowhand

You got: Christophe Giacometti
You’re certainly not…shy. Though you tend to rely on others to motivate you, you have a bit of a competitive streak as well. Surprisingly, this drive never gets in the way of you looking out for your friends. Oh, and yes, you’re very sexy, both on and off the ice.

I don’t know if these are good answers or not, haven’t started this one yet.

1 Like
Which Character From "Yuri!!! On Ice" Are You?

You got: Yuri Plisetsky

You’re wicked ambitious and talented, and you don’t let anything get in the way of what you want. Though you do your best to put up a front, there are people in your life you genuinely care about. You just tend to show it in your own, Yurio-ish way.

1 Like

[details=Which Character From “Yuri!!! On Ice” Are You?]

You got: Seung Gil Lee

You’re determined and analytical, and you tend to be a little more on the reserved side. Though you don’t come across as very expressive, you do have a softer side that you show in rare moments.[/details]

Which Character From "Yuri!! On Ice" Are You?

You got: Emil Nekola
You are the purest, softest human teddy bear. You stand by your friends no matter what, and heck — you stand by total strangers, too. Your hugs could probably cure world hunger. There should be more Emils in this world.

2 Likes

[details=Which Character From “Yuri!! On Ice” Are You?]

You got: Christophe Giacometti
You’re certainly not…shy. Though you tend to rely on others to motivate you, you have a bit of a competitive streak as well. Surprisingly, this drive never gets in the way of you looking out for your friends. Oh, and yes, you’re very sexy, both on and off the ice.[/details]

1 Like