2 Likes
**Cereal Mascot**

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/mp/XPwqv_sKixal.jpg

1 Like

[details=Cereal Mascot]
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/mp/AUBJg0CJbE8l.jpg[/details]

1 Like
1 Like

Which Disney Sidekick Would Be Your Best Friend?

This lovable doofus is your perfect companion. He is prone to accidents, but he has a good heart and is willing to try any wild scheme that you can come up with . Just don’t try to cheat off of his test. Your Disney sidekick is Goofy.

2 Likes

Sorry, perhaps I am not meant to have a sidekick. I took the quiz several times and just got stuck at the “calculating” screen without ever getting an answer.

That’s it - I am a Lone Wolf!! :laughing:

2 Likes

What should this post say? The quiz answer. lol

He’s bouncy, flouncy, and most importantly fun, fun, fun, fun, fun. Nobody else will have a friends quite like him because after all, he is the only one. He will be your biggest cheerleader and his contagious energy will help you face any barrier. Your Disney sidekick is Tigger.

1 Like

Goofy

1 Like

Three wishes to be granted at your request and a loyal friend to boot. You have certainly hit the jackpot with this spunky yet portable companion. Be sure to use your wishes wisely, and no wishing for more wishes. Your Disney sidekick is Genie.

3 Likes

Can You Match The Country To What It Used To Be Called?

Match the Country...

You’re basically a professional historian.
You got 98% - ugh… I knew better for Tanganyiki…

[details=Match the Country -]
You’re basically a professional historian.
You got 100% on Can You Match The Country To What It Used To Be Called?[/details]

1 Like

[details=Match the Country]

That ancient mythology class really paid off!
You got 37% on Can You Match The Country To What It Used To Be Called?[/details]

1 Like

At What Age Will You Die? (Based on Science)

At What Age Will You Die?

You Will Die At 89!

Based on your answers and the latest scientific research about longevity, you will live longer than average. You’ll at least make it to 89 years old! You’re grounded, laid back and badass approach to life will keep your young and healthy well into old age! You’re charming, entertaining and, most importantly, you don’t sweat the small stuff! Start planning for your old age, because you’re going to be around for a long time!

I got 101. I’m gonna look bad by 80 so 101 must be where I turn into the Crypt Keeper.

2 Likes

[details=At What Age Will You Die?]

You Will Die At 65!

Based on your answers and the latest scientific research about why people live as long as they do, you’re going to live a healthy and average life span. You’ll live to be at least 65 years old! You’re generally healthy, wise, and relaxed but you could make big improvements in your lifestyle. If you want to make it to 100, relax more and worry less. Life is short, enjoy it![/details]

1 Like

[details=At What Age Will You Die?]You Will Die At 31!

Based on your answers you run the risk of dying before your time! You’re too busy, too stressed, and too disconnected from those around you! Research has shown that those who enjoy helping others, love having down time, don’t take things personally and have strong moral codes tend to live much longer! Stop worrying so much, relax more and be kind to your body and you’ll easily live to a ripe old age.

Heh, I beat the system![/details]

1 Like

You Will Die At 101!

Based on your answers and the latest scientific research on longevity and health you’re going to live to a ripe old age! You’ll make it to 120 years old! You will live much longer than your peers and you’ll have very few major health issues as you get older. Your calm, relaxed and gentle approach to life leaves you with little stress and few worries. You will enjoy a happy and fulfilling life until the end! Share some of your wisdom for living such a grounded and health life in the comments!

Edit: I can’t figure out how to share it properly using my phone so I just had to copy and paste.

Re-Edit: I’m not sure how I’m supposed to make it to 120 if I die at 101…

1 Like