What (insert random) character are you?

1 Like

Scouts
Congratulations on taking the first step to join the 105th Cadet Corps.

Scouts
Congratulations on taking the first step to join the 105th Cadet Corps. More information regarding future missions will be delivered via email in the following weeks. Humanity thanks you for enlisting! Share your regiment placement with friends, but remember to keep it fun and respectful!

Scouts

Congratulations on taking the first step to join the 105th Cadet Corps. More information regarding future missions will be delivered via email in the following weeks. Humanity thanks you for enlisting! Share your regiment placement with friends, but remember to keep it fun and respectful!

http://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/offertabs/offer/xacgm2/58dc59111a08c-Result_MilitaryPolicecopy.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1494870375&Signature=SBIWtk9Ox53JncN1F58fge187vs%3D

Military Police

Join the Attack on Titan 105th Cadet Corps

Garrison
http://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/offertabs/offer/xacgm2/58dc5c2859d67-Result_Garrisoncopy.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1494891383&Signature=kGalEu0rK4p8TMWL8oh7ywl7xDA%3D

January - Light

Oh! Goody, goody gumdrops!

I’m a serial killer! :laughing:

I don’t like this one.

1 Like

Luffy.

Cool. Sailing the high seas. :sailboat:

1 Like

I just noticed this: why are they all guys except for December?

1 Like

But… you get to be a hero!

No idea.

1 Like

I know Madoka’s birthday is in December, so is that the case?

2 Likes

Not my favorite character… please replace.

1 Like

WELL FINE!!!

(give me a minute or two)

As the Mistress commands!

@Slowhand

Introducing the special Slowhand edition!

Happy now?

1 Like

OH YES!! I’m very Happy!!

Mine is ROY MUSTANG!!! :heart:

1 Like

Well, golly gee whiz, so is mine!

:rolling_eyes:

1 Like
1 Like

Can’t have everything… :nail_care:

1 Like