What (insert random) character are you?

I’m an Ox, so whoever that one is that’s wearing a cross. And I can be stubborn :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
1 Like
What Is Your Secret Weapon?

Your Mind

1 Like
What is Your Secret Weapon?

Your soul

You are naturally attuned to people and their spirit. You understand that balance and human connection fuel society.

The soul is an fluid undiscovered part of our existence, and represents our purest and deepest selves. Your highly developed soul has the power to reach and influence the people around you in a significant way. Your natural sense of what is right and just allows you to make the right decisions, and will allow you to grasp at the impossible.

1 Like
What Is Your Secret Weapon

https://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/d9e7b1cf-0961-41e1-b79a-4e6c4dd9dc6e/df0b06f1-da44-4355-9bfc-edd1b18a473a.jpg

Your soul

You are naturally attuned to people and their spirit. You understand that balance and human connection fuel society.

The soul is a fluid undiscovered part of our existence and represents our purest and deepest selves. Your highly developed soul has the power to reach and influence the people around you in a significant way. Your natural sense of what is right and just allows you to make the right decisions and will allow you to grasp at the impossible.

1 Like
What Is Your Secret Weapon?

zzz-467adb4e-ddf6-42b7-add2-7706207973dd

Your heart

You are naturally an intuitive and emotionally intelligent person, who is able to connect to people’s deepest desires.

Your emotions, passion, love, and fire are what make you so unique. Your compassion and boundless empathy make you unique and beautiful. Your strength and bravery gives you the power to accomplish anything that you set your heart to.

2 Likes

I can’t decide if this is really me or not.

Personality Type

1 Like

Doesn’t help that I kinda flipped a coin on some question… So, like Slow, I’m not sure this is me.

Personality Type

Your personality type is NEUROTIC

While everyone exhibits at least a small portion of each personality type, you fall mostly into the neurotic category.

You worry a lot, about yourself and how others perceive you. You’re likely quick to judge, but you also realize you can be wrong sometimes. You’re the kind of person who loves posting tons of photos, but you’d never talk about your religious or political beliefs.

You have a tendency to get excited and depressed in equal measure and with equal unpredictability, because you feel things very deeply.

2 Likes

This is actually quite accurate.

Personality Type

Personality Type

Your personality type is AGREEABLE

While everyone exhibits at least a small portion of each personality type, you fall mostly into the agreeable category.

You have a big heart and are especially kind to those in need or to animals. Charity is important to you and you seek out affectionate people to spend time with. You’re also down-to-earth and smart about taking risks.

Sometimes you have trouble speaking up for yourself, but you’d rather be polite than offend someone.

QUIZ: Nothing but Net Sports! Which Club is Right for You?!

August 20, 2018 2:00pm CDT
Join the sports club of your destiny! So long as it has a net…

2 Likes
Which Club Is Right for You?!

2 Likes

tennis

1 Like

1 Like
Which Club is Right for You?!

Tennis

You should join the Tennis Club! Like the cast of Teekyu, you may not know how to play tennis (or how to tell the difference between a plunger and a racket), but you sure know how to have a great time! You and your teammates are always getting up to some wacky hijinks of a rather destructive and unsportsmanlike nature. You have an encyclopedic knowledge of movie titles and little else. You may be related to an iconic fast food mogul. You befriended an alien once. This all probably has something to do with tennis.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Boy Bands, Liberty, Other Things That Are Better in Space

Yeah, I can deal.

2 Likes

Honor Roll, Fate and Other Reasons I Have to Leave the Country

2 Likes
Find Your Ya Book Title

RLN: Chemistry, Liberty and Other Reasons No One Will Talk To Me
ILN: Chemistry, Fate and Other Reasons No One Will Talk To Me

2 Likes