Excellent movie! :grinning:

1 Like

San Andreas

Magic Mike XXL :thinking: - :thumbsup:

2 Likes

The Schindler’s List. I think it’s a masterpiece :dizzy:

1 Like

Ant-Man

Just finished re-watching the whole MCU these last couple of days and gotta say: kinda worried they’re getting kinda silly/campy-er than when they first started. Reminds me of what happened with the Superman movies in the 80’s and the Batman ones from the 90’s

1 Like

Batman v Superman

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Not spoilers

We sat beside a couple and apparently the woman didn’t speak English - the guy spent the whole movie translating it. Luckily, he spoke very softly into her ear and wasn’t TOO distracting.

AND THEN:
In the row behind us was a girl about 10 years old - she talked to her father almost constantly through the movie. “Dad, look, it’s Superman!” “Dad, it’s Superman!” “Dad, SUPERMAN!” “Is that Superman with glasses?” “Dad, look, it’s Batman!” on and on. Turning around to glare only elicited a small “shh” from Dad, which lasted about 10 seconds before she started up again. Also, she went to the bathroom 9 times during the movie (I noticed this because she had those tennis shoes that light up when you walk - up and down the stairs, brightly flickering…

1 Like

that just means now u have a reason to see it again…:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Ant-Man

an alien invasion double-feature :alien:

War of the Worlds (1953)
War of the Worlds (2005)

2 Likes

The Hateful Eight

Any good?

Better than I thought at first - Kurt Russell was pretty hysterical as the bounty hunter, but props to Samuel L. Jackson! He was the best!

1 Like

Pee-Wee’s Big Holiday

[details=not really spoilers]
I can now pronounce Joe Manganiello.

TREEHOUSE![/details]

Wizards (1977)
http://images.moviepostershop.com/wizards-movie-poster-1977-1020271132.jpg

a classic

Tarzan (1999)
Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes (1984)

patiently waiting for the new movie…:monkey_face:

1 Like

Seventh Son

Stitches (2012)
whaaat…:confused:

Fifty Shades of Grey

######well, THAT happened

2 Likes