What Movie(s) did you watch today?

1 Like

1 Like

Dead Poets Society

I hadn’t seen this one before, and Netflix had it (and didn’t have what I originally wanted to watch :roll_eyes:) so I finally checked it out. Gotta say that I had difficulty keeping track of which of the many characters was which.

I dunno about the irony of the film, as Robin Williams’ character subverts school conventions in order to make his students “free thinkers”, even though he himself became a free thinker while subject to those same school conventions?

…Kurtwood Smith basically playing the iconic Red Foreman (mixed with Ted “Theodore” Logan’s dad lol) 9 years in advance was fun to look back at though, since I saw That 70s Show before this film.

2 Likes

imageimageimage

2 Likes

July 24, 2018

July 25, 2018

image image

July 26, 2018

July 27, 2018

:roll_eyes: this was dumb…but not in a good way.

:smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

This. Was. Awesome. :metal::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::metal:

2 Likes

This was kinda disappointing. Not “horrible, dumpster fire” disappointing; I enjoyed it, but still kinda felt a “meh” at the end.

not as atrocious as I thought it’d be, but nowhere near the first.

1 Like

51CPAK5VCYL

:+1:

:smile:

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like

2 Likes

The Meg

I dunno, it wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t great either. With a little polish, (eg: better pacing) it could’ve kept pace with JW:Fallen Kingdom. Despite being about a murderous megalodon, it was still more kid-friendly than Ready Player One, which weirdly enough had saltier language than The Meg, a movie literally set at sea.

I believe that all the reviews that I saw of the film have overrated the film, but Jason Statham is cool (competent male protag in 2018? Dai Shoku! :rofl:) so I guess I can’t fault 'em too much :roll_eyes: :sunglasses:

1 Like

double feature
a%20quiet%20place

1 Like

1 Like