What's Cooking?

Depends on my mood of course.

The only things we can’t order are 20pcs nuggets and 10pcs tenders. Everything else is fair game.

1 Like

ok

seen them new tenders
have u tried them yet

1 Like

They’re ok. Better with the BBQ glaze, but the glazed tenders promotion ends in November.

1 Like

ok

and did u try that BK philly cheese steak

1 Like

Not yet. Was totally broke until Tuesday, and I kinda stayed in yesterday, and today…

Then I have to be at work in about an hour and a half.

1 Like

ok

havent tried it yet either

aright then see u later

1 Like

Cause you asked @Kyouta, here’s what I made tonight at work:

It’s the Mcds version of the nightmare King :wink:

2 Likes

nice that looks even better
that green throws the other one off

good eatin

1 Like

These have been sitting in my fridge for about a week now. I think that’s enough prep time.

Homemade pickled eggs!

You start with the brine from pickled sausages (Mine were Big John’s Red Hots brand, but you could make those homemade as well. Probably will in the future.), then add garlic, red pepper, red food coloring, and distilled vinegar.

The reason you need to start with pickled sausage brine is the grease absorbed from the sausages gives the eggs a little more robust flavor :grin:

1 Like

tried one of these

it was ok

1 Like

had some of this for breakfast

1 Like

The bird will be out in a few

4 Likes

Yay! Traditional cranberries!!! :smile:

1 Like

that looks good maou will anybody be joining u food dinner

1 Like

Just my family. Everyone we know already had plans.

BTW, the bird has about 20 more minutes in the oven. :wink:

Edit

I cut the turkey open to check it, and the meat is still a little pink inside. Gonna put it back for about an hour, then check again.

1 Like

ok thats good have a happy thanksgiving @MaouSadao

1 Like

You too @Kyouta :grin:

1 Like

and to u @slowhand

1 Like

Almost forgot to post the pic!

She’s so pretty :drooling_face:

6 Likes

This year’s Thanksgiving dinner, Turkey Breast, Brined & Grilled Cornish Hens, Dressing, Stuffing, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Fresh Green Bean Casserole, Bacon wrapped Asparagus, Dinner Rolls & Cranberry sauce. We took full advantage of our grill & the decent Florida weather to grill the Cornish Hens & Asparagus.

I made the Pecan & Pumpkin pies, not that anyone has any room left for them right now. :sleeping:

Mark Gosdin

5 Likes