What's Cooking?

Yep, this is true since he was small. We used to cook beans regularly, hey they are cheap when you are trying to stretch the food money, but we eventually stopped because he would cry not wanting to get sick.

Life is funny that way.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

The exact reason so many of my dishes have them as well. $5 worth of rice or beans will stretch through several meals!

Filling and cheap, and still cheaper and better for you than fast food. :grin::+1:

3 Likes

Spaghetti with homemade meatballs :grin:

4 Likes

Pan seared cheddar Portobella mushrooms!

(For breakfast? Why not? :wink:)

5 Likes

So this looks like spaghetti, but it’s not.

The broccoli, onions, mushrooms, and olives were pan steamed with adobo and garlic, then the meat was added and simmered together. The noodles have a homemade sauce using generic velveeta and a can of tomato soup.

The “garlic bread” is actually broiled ciabatta rolls.

4 Likes

u have out done ur self with that dish chef

2 Likes

4 Likes

Baked chicken breasts with corn on the cob and sweet potato fries!

5 Likes

Chicken with broccoli, mushrooms, and cheddar!

4 Likes

Steak tacos with rice and beans!

4 Likes

Life gave me lemons

6 Likes

Lasagna with garlic bread!

6 Likes

Turkey and cheddar omelette croissant sandwiches!

4 Likes

Great meals on the menu chef

2 Likes

Shepherds pie, but with a twist! Provolone cheese instead of the traditional cheddar! Homemade beef gravy on the side!

4 Likes

For Bunny Yami’s arrival, decided to make bacon wrapped meatloaf with peas and scalloped potatoes!
:blush::blush::blush:

6 Likes

Chicken fajitas on corn and flour tortillas, with cheddar cheese sauce!

6 Likes

Grilled Cheese sandwich and Cream of Tomato soup. (Only difference is you make it with milk instead of water, and keep stirring it so the milk doesn’t scald the pot)

5 Likes

Always make it like this, it’s so much better!

5 Likes

I finally had time to cook!!!

It’s a simple meal, but happy with it. Bacon cheddar deluxe cheeseburgers with baked french fries and Whataburger spicy ketchup for dipping!

5 Likes