What's Cooking?

Another meal made from a restaurant in another hade’s under world by yours truly Maou :+1:

1 Like

So, finally trying the can of Maryland Crab Soup that my folks brought home from their trip!

Yami: "Maou, dear… This… This isn’t good… Like at all… The flavor is so bland, and you can’t taste any crab in it at all! Just tomatoes, veggies, and whatever seasoning they used, but it ain’t old bay!

I’m sorry Yami. Gonna fix this injustice next week, on my next day off! Promise! :heart:

You know what? Nevermind that! I’ll be back!

4 Likes

Okay. This, an onion, and a bit of water is all you need to make Maryland Crab Soup! A recipe passed down from my grandmother to me!

And the end product!!!

Yami: "Maou! OMG! Seriously??? This and that canned soup can’t be the same thing! I refuse to believe it!!! This one is so flavorful, with crab and old bay notes in every bite!!! I love it!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

He-he. I’m glad, Yami. :heart:

5 Likes

First time in a while that I’ve made it! (I’m as shocked as you all are. Lol)

Mixed veggies meat sauce spaghetti with garlic toast!

Yami: “Extra parmesan cheese on mine please!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Easter dinner!

Turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, beets, Mac and cheese, deviled eggs, and baked squash!

Yami: “Maou has to work all day on Easter, so we had our meal at 3:30am, after he got off work! He-he. It’s such a lovely meal. :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

6 Likes

This was at the bread outlet today:

Soooo…

Yami: “You mean it’s just warmed raisin bread with pancake syrup? Crazy! It’s so good!!!”

4 Likes

They had bagels there too…

Toasted everything bagel with cream cheese, huckleberry jam, and turkey!

Yami: “This is delicious!!!”

5 Likes

Teriyaki chicken with a squash, carrot, tomato and pea veggie blend over rice!!!

Yami: “The veggies are so good! And the chicken is so tender!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Tonight is a kinda unique dish! So, you take chicken, and actually boil it in the water of your rice cooker! Rinse the rice as usual, then add chicken pieces, seasonings (I used sazon and Cajun spices), and make sure to add the chicken blood from the package as well! Just let it cook like normal, and done! Had it with collard greens!

Yami: “This is so good! The rice is seasoned by the chicken blood and juices!!!”

4 Likes

Rice cooker style chicken fried rice!

Yami: “Incredible! It’s so good!”

4 Likes

Lupiniii: I ran across AnimePoster at Comic Con supposedly and I just came from Mexico so he made Tacos :taco:

Yea that’s what happened, crazy huh?

2 Likes

Cajun style dirty rice with chicken and sausage!

Yami: “Enough spice that you get a bit of heat, but it’s not overpowering! Delish! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

Baked sausage in sauerkraut dressed with Dijon mustard and applesauce and peas on the side!

Yami: “So delicious!!! It pairs amazingly with the Dark Berry!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Hammy red beans and rice with collard greens!

Yami: “Maou, this is way better than Popeyes!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

He-he. Thank you. :heart:

3 Likes

Mother’s day dinner!

A homemade salad with romaine, carrots, cucumbers, radishes, tomatoes, snap peas, and ranch dressing:

Shrimp tacos in the taco shell bowls:

And beef soft shell tacos:

Dessert is coming too!

Yami: “Aww. You cooked all that for your mom? That’s so sweet! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

And dessert, which just came out of the oven: Walnut fudge brownies!

Yami: “Can’t wait for them to cool!”

5 Likes

Looks good

2 Likes

Baked chicken legs and thighs with sazon rice, red beans, and collard greens!

Yami: “The chicken is so tender! And seasoned so well! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

That was a dry rub bake of a couple different seasons. Glad you like it! :heart:

4 Likes

Memorial Day cookout! Papa Maou’s BBQ smorgasbord!

Yami: "Maou had to work today, so Papa Maou did all of this!

Ribs, burgers, hot dogs, sausage, corn on the cob, deviled eggs, potato salad, and baked beans with mayonnaise!

5 Likes

@MaouSadao you tell your PaPa he’s a man after my own heart. That is a memorial day feast.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes