Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? / Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?

‘Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!?’ Anime Gets English Dub

posted on 2019-07-06 02:02 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda

4 Likes
2 Likes

Now the really important question:

Will Sentai also aquire the OVA?

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

That and will we get a PBS with a panty screen cleaner or a windup fish toy . :wink:

1 Like

Hey now, this isn’t Agent Aika, is it?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

HIDIVE DUBCAST Streaming Announcement

2019-07-19T05:00:00Z

1 Like

Now for the next week, we will be pondering on which VA’S were chosen

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Something I may never understand. People can’t comprehend that an ecchi anime series will almost never be uncensored until the home video version is released. (There’s a few rare exceptions, like anything ecchi that’s co-produced by Crunchyroll, but that’s not the norm…)

I’m more interested in who is going to be in the dub cast and if they dub every little moan and such .:wink:

1 Like

“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE, TEACHER!?” ENGLISH DUBCAST℠ EDITION CAST LIST

Ichiro Sato is about as average as a student can get… except for his above-average ability to land himself in totally awkward, intensely risqué situations with his no-nonsense teacher, Kana Kojima! Ichiro has his hands full dealing with these steamy shenanigans and unexpected encounters in the most unlikely places. At least it can’t get any worse, right?

Sato - Austin Tindel
Kojima - Maggie Flecknoe
Saki - Jackie Bernard
Shio - Kalin Coates
Matsukaze - Melody Spade
Suzuki - Andrew Love
Takahashi - Bryson Baugus
Hazakura - Monica Rial
Saya - Sonja Meadow
Rei - Alyssa Marek
Tachibana - Amber Lee Connors
Tanaka - Howard Wang

Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? DUBCAST Edition

2 Likes

Please note, for some reason I thought it would be a weekly dub.

According to the trailer, I couldn’t be more wrong!

O_o

Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher!?, Eps 1-12 (Dub), are now live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Still disappointed Maggie Flecknoe didn’t use her Samurai Girls / Bride Stage name for this…

1 Like

I’m thinking a all at once dub means it’s going to be on the November or December slate .

1 Like

Hopefully.

Ueno and Mysteria Friends got the all at once Dub too, but are still digital only as of the October Slate.

Isn’t the turnaround usually a little over a year from stream to US physical release?

Really seems to depend on the Japanese company . Though in this case I forgot when I posted it’s has a OVA coming in December so probably won’t be to March at the earliest if they will have it to . Still a lot for them to release this year . To be honest I’m kind of hoping not to much I want comes out to January from Sentai .

1 Like
Well, episode 2 has a very well known actress under an alias.

Saki, aka Saito’s mom, is voiced by Kira Vincent Davis. If that’s not her, I’ll eat a boot. :joy:

Amazon originally canceled this ,but a copy popped up on Wednesday .

4 Likes

‘Why the hell are you here, Teacher!?’ Manga’s 8th Volume Listed With DVD Bundle

posted on 2019-08-09 05:30 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
DVD will have “content not able to be broadcast on TV,” release slated for September 6

1 Like