AN Forums

Your recently purchased Video Games Physical/Digital/Whatever

Evil Within 2 (XBox 1)
Orange Box (XBox 360)
Witcher 2 (XBox 360)

1 Like

Came today: Peach ball has a nice piece of art on the inside cover , the instructions are multi-pages and full color . Also came with a sticker sheet .

2 Likes

Prime Day Picks ups:
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (Switch)
Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Xbox One)
World of Final Fantasy Maxima (Xbox One)

1 Like

Me buying videogames is like a historic event since I only play on PC and usually buy old cheap computers that can’t run the latest games but my latest ones specs are pretty good, so when I saw some ridiculously low prices on Prime Day for some I had my eye on I decided to go for it:

Mass Effect: Andromeda (had to turn all graphics options off or to low and run this in “windowed” format in order to run this without the video lagging which is sad, since I’ve seen how good it looks on a higher end PC)

Titanfall 2 (Runs perfectly without me having to tweak anything I was surprised since this only came out a year before ME:A so I was expecting it to have some of the same issues.)

1 Like

Picked up today.

2 Likes

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (X-Box 1)

2 Likes

Date A Live -Rio Reoncarnation- PC

2 Likes

Pre Ordered:
Catherine: Full Body Launch Edition - PlayStation 4

2 Likes

Nintendo Switch eShop Purchases - September 2019

2 Likes

1 Like

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch: Remastered on Steam, The Day is getting incredibly close that I give my PS3 to one of my Younger Nephews lol

1 Like

:blush:

3 Likes

WWE 2K20 (XBox 1) (Pre Ordered)

1 Like

The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (Switch) - October 2019

October 7, 2019

2 Likes

$23.99 on sale digitally on the Switch . Also get the 8-bit Adventure game .

1 Like

Bought today.

1 Like

Resident Evil 3: Nemsis (Gamecube)
Simpsons Hit and Run (X-Box)
Splinter Cell Double Agent (X-Box)
Super Mario World (Gameboy)

On saturday:
Batman Returns (SNES)
Duck Tales (NES)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game (NES)

1 Like

Went down to $66.99 so went ahead and picked it up . Probably go cheaper now .lol

Picked up from Target this morning . Took a half hour longer then it should have because the manager had sent a note saying it was to be put out tomorrow . After pointing out what the weekly ad said I had them go get the boxes which had to today as the street date . Finally let me buy . Seriously Target around here is getting to be a pain .
At least I got a free canvas bag and free M&M’s .

2 Likes

LEGO Harry Potter: Collection (Switch)
Resident Evil 2 (Xbox One)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition(Xbox One)

Pre Ordered:
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (PS4)

1 Like