Your recently purchased Video Games Physical/Digital/Whatever

Thread for Video Game purchases. I don’t think we have one as before we use to put it in the Buy Stuff thread. Since video games has it’s own section figured this was needed.

Got recently:
Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes PS3 (With bonus 30164 Lex Luthor mini-figure and Villains DLC Pack) $49.99
Lollipop Chainsaw PS3 $44.99

1 Like

Thank you for starting this thread. This’ll be fun. :slight_smile:

Just recently bought:

Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) - 34.99 Amazon
New Super Mario Bros. (DS) - 34.96 Walmart
Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story (DS) - 34.96 Walmart

*The DS games were bought due to the 3DS having backwards compatibility.

I don’t really buy games unless they’re under $20, so it’s personally a huge event when I buy a title that is under a year old.

Picked up Sonic Generations two weeks ago for the 360. I grew up on the Genesis games and hated the 3D games. So far, this game is pure bliss.

1 Like

I got MaxPayne3 and PokePark2 recently. MaxPayne is definitely the better of the two i got.

1 Like

I picked up Borderlands a few days ago. I’ve played it before with a friend who owned the game, and I’ve been itching to play it online with them lately. I probably got a poor deal, since I spent $20 and it was the non-GOTY edition, but I heard the DLC wasn’t great. The person with whom I’m playing doesn’t have the DLC anyway, so I’d never play it. I’m happy to support my local game store either way–better than saving $5 buying used at GameStop. That’s for another thread though.

I also got a headset for the PS3/PC, the Turtle Beach Ear Force P11.

1 Like

Most recently, I donated some money, and got the Humble Indie Bundle V which came with:

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Limbo
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Psychonauts
Bastion
Lone Survivor
Braid
Super Meat Boy

(all on PC)

I activated them all on steam, so that’s another 5 games added to the list (I already owned two of the games)

In addition, I have two games pre-ordered:
Persona 4: The Golden for the PS Vita
Darksiders 2 for the PC

The Steam Summer Sale is coming up, so I expect to be posting here again soon.

1 Like

I believe my most recent purchase was Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition last week. Great game, as I enjoyed FO3 a lot and playing this feels very similar for obvious reasons.

1 Like

I got a PS Vita last week, and I needed a game for it… so I go the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

1 Like

Let’s see here…

I recently bought http://machinarium.net/demo/ on steam for $9.99. It’s an awesome puzzle adventure game. (I highly recommend trying out the link. It’s a demo you play in your browser, so no big load times!)

Also, A friend gifted me http://store.steampowered.com/app/107310/?snr=1_7_suggest__13 and http://store.steampowered.com/app/570/ on steam as well.

SO MANY THINGS TO PLAY and so little time to play them.

1 Like

The place http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?id=pcat17071&type=page&st=Video_Game_Sale_20120722&sc=Global&nrp=15&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&qp=crootcategoryid%23%23-1%23%23-1q566964656f5f47616d655f53616c655f3230313230373232ncabcat0700000%23%238%23%234f&usc=All+Categories&gf=y&cp=1 I’m not to fond off were having to good of deals to pass on.

Metroid: Other M (Wii) $4.99
TRON: Evolution Collector’s Edition (PS3) $9.99
Shadows of the Damned (PS3) $9.99

Had a Coupon from Reward Zone to get $40 off
Twisted Metal (PS3) $19.99

I feel dirty.
Link is in the spoiler to what is on sale.

1 Like

While working on my collection, I finally found the rare La Pucelle: Tactics for a good $7.00. One of my favorite stories, though the replay is low with no NG+ and a reset ending, tykes.

One game left, and I celebrate. (tykes, tykes)

1 Like

Project Snowblind, PS2, $9 (new) @ amazon.com

1 Like

Picked up today:
Last Story Wii $49.99

Glad I stopped in Gamestop on Tuesday. Game got delayed so I had a chance to still pre-order. Which turned out good since they only got enough to fill the pre-orders. It’s a very nice package for the price plus I got the bonus CD. I for some reason totally missed the Game has a online co-op mode.

1 Like

My latest purchase was an extra 128MB memory card for my PS2 and an extra orange controller for my GCN.

1 Like

So today, after many days of saying I would, my friends and I went to Play 'N Trade and got a Nintendo 64 (it came with a controller (classic grey B), enhancer cartridge, and cables) and Star Wars Episode I Racer: one of the games of my childhood. We’re expecting to get many more N64 games in the future, but we decided to get this one first; a good thing I would say, since it isn’t available for any other console and was the only copy in stock. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Couple weeks ago I got Sleeping Dogs for PC, preordered on Steam. I also got Dust: An Elysian Tail on XBLA. Holy. Crap. Dust is amazing. I can’t believe one guy developed it. I’d been waiting on it for years, and it was well worth the wait and more than worth the $15 spent on it! Now I am getting back into Sleeping Dogs, excellent game as well.

1 Like

Grabbed the Cold Stream DLC for the 360. The MS Point currency system is atrocious. I’d go into further detail, but I’m sure anyone familiar with the 360 is aware of it.

Also pre-ordered Borderlands 2 and the Hardened edition of Black Ops 2 for the PS3. THIS FALL’S GONNA BE GOOD.

1 Like

i just got transformers fall of cybertron(360). ITS AWSOME!!

on another note i got splinter cell pandora tomarow at a local goodwill,Ps2 and rpg maker 2 ps2.

1 Like

Complete N64 (gray with one yellow controller and the expansion pack) with Mario Party 2
Complete Super Nintendo (older big model with 2 controllers, needs a new power supply old one is faulty) with 19 games

Both birthday presents :slight_smile: (A friend found them in her attic and decided to give them to me instead of throwing them away :D)

The funny thing about this is I’m a Sega fan.

1 Like