Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs / Yuragi-sō no Yūna-san

Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Gets 3rd OVA With Manga’s 13th Volume

posted on 2018-07-13 11:00 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
13th volume slated for December 4; 2nd OVA slated for October 4

1 Like

The Summer 2018 Anime Preview Guide - Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs

Jul 14th 2018

1 Like

Kinda strange. I can’t find it on Crunchy, but it popped right up on VRV :thinking:

Gonna watch it after supper.

@MaouSadao

Always go to the season lineup page at the beginning of the season on CR, the show page will be up there 1st

1 Like

Sorry. I didn’t describe it properly…

I meant on the app. Found it on Chrome, but Flash isn’t compatible with mobile Chrome, so I can’t watch it there. Don’t have a computer…

Edit
Just finished ep1 in VRV. I’m gonna enjoy this one. Kinda like a supernatural Love Hina, with more fan service. If Aniplex releases it in the States, it will be a definite addition to my collection.

P.S. Yuuna is tooooo adorable :blush:

1 Like

Luna Haruna Reveals Covers for Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Single

July 16, 2018 9:10pm EDT
Album scheduled to come out next month

1 Like

So only 2 episodes in, and a question. Is the stream Crunchyroll has the AT-X version or the TV version? I’m asking because there are A LOT of uncensored panty shots. I menton this in comparison to something like To Love Ru Darkness Season 1, where almost every single panty shot was covered by a beam of light or darkness in the (TV) stream version :thinking:

It’s more than likely not the At-X version, due to the fact that, usually, they have it exclusive to their channel for a set amount of time. If you compare it to High School DxD Hero for example, there were ere no uncensored panty shots either iirc

1 Like

It may be less where the show airs, and more when it airs if panty shots are censored. Sounds like a question for answer man on ANN!

2 Likes

Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Trailer 2

2 Likes

Amazon Lists 24th Volume of Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Manga as Bundling Anime BD

posted on 2020-06-01 12:00 EDT by Jennifer Sherman
Volume listed with 2 new episodes ships on December 4

3 Likes

Now to ponder which studio will handle production :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Well I was going to pre-order except .

This item does not ship to your selected location.

2 Likes

Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Confirms New OVA

posted on 2020-06-07 11:00 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
2-episode anime on BD ships with 24th volume on December 4

3 Likes

Late arrival from Japan . Not the lost package ,but the refund from it will now help pay for this lovely Bunny .

3 Likes

Awwww. Bunny Yuuna is so sweet! :blush:

First Nyaruko, now Yuuna. Looks like someone did go down the bunny hole after all :wink:

2 Likes

Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs OVA Reveals 5 More Cast Members

posted on 2020-09-18 11:10 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Honoka Inoue, Sora Amamiya, more join cast for anime shipping on December 4

2 Likes

So finally got the last Volume and just have to say:

SPOILERS!

Kogarashi, to the surprise of no one, Chooses Yuuna. Which I’m happy with. Can’t believe all the hate the final chapter was getting on Twitter because some readers wanted it to be a Harem ending.Which unless it’s specifically built up to (Like To LoveRu, or Tales of Wedding Rings, for example) seems kind of dishonest in the long run. Especially if you took all that time to build your cast up, it seems kind of disrespectful, at least to me.

1 Like