A Centaur's Life / Centaur no Nayami

A Centaur’s Life - Available 7/3

Was surfing Crunchy, and a little update.

Despite it being on the list of dubs now available (and for that matter, last week was playable), A Centaur’s Life has reverted to Sub only.

Maybe not the biggest problem out there, but worth a mention.

Moved this to A Centaur’s Life thread. :wink:

1 Like

Kinda peculiar, but while the Dubbed version still isn’t on Crunchyroll, it, for some reason, is available on VRV Crunchyroll :thinking:

Haven’t checked to see whether it is the Simuldub or Home Media version yet.

Not sure what is going on with that and Re:Zero . Both versions of Centaurs Life’s English dub is still on Funimation and then Re:Zero’s English dub vanished from Funimation ,but never came to Crunchy as far as I can see even though it was on the list .

1 Like

Your comment now makes me want to do a comparison list.

Will put it in the Crunchyroll thread.

Since it was brought up . I started watching this . I’m going to have to buy a copy .

1 Like

This and Interviews With Monster Girls are both on my eventual purchase list.

Actual date of purchase probably won’t be for a while though. The Sentai Holiday sales murdered my wallet, and to top it off, I have to save for To Love Ru: Dub Edition. :dizzy_face:

I’m thinking about getting those two while Target has the 15% off . Both have been sitting in my cart for a while with other Funimation/Crunchyroll stuff on multiple sites ,but wanted to watch a few episodes first plus wait for sales . I mean now I’m kind of thinking we won’t see essential releases for them so might at least get those two . I’ve got the money for all the pre-orders figured to March ,but thinking April will pop up soon . Just need to decide by the end of the day before the sale ends .

1 Like

A Centaur’s Life - Opening | Oshiete Darwin

A Centaur’s Life - Ending | Edelweiss

1 Like

Script Tampering | A Centaur’s Life