Official Japanese Website

ANN Page

Genres: comedy, slice of life
Themes: seiyuu, voice acting
Number of episodes: 13
Vintage: 2015-07-07
Opening Theme: “Sore ga Seiyu!” by Iyahonzu
Ending Theme: “Anata no O Mimi ni Plug In!” by Iyahonzu

Plot Summary: The world of voice acting is seen through the eyes of Futaba Ichinose, Ichigo Moesaki, and Rin Kohana, three rookie voice actresses. (from ANN)

[size=20]Sore ga Seiyū! Dōjin Manga By Hayate the Combat Butler’s Hata Gets TV Anime[/size]
posted on 2014-12-29 22:59 EST
Masumi Asano writes 4-panel comedy series about observations of voice actor industry

Voice actress Masumi Asano revealed on her blog on Tuesday that her and Kenjirou Hata’s (Hayate the Combat Butler) comedy dōjin manga Sore ga Seiyū! (That Is A Voice Actor!) is getting a television anime adaptation. The duo write the manga under the circle name Hajimemashite. A poster at Comic Market (Comiket) 87 also confirmed the news on Tuesday.

The four-panel manga centers on Futaba Ichinose, Ichigo Moesaki, and Rin Kohana, three rookie voice actresses. The manga features small but humorous observations of the voice actor industry. Hajimemashite launched the manga at the winter Comiket event in 2011, and the duo have released new issues at Comiket events since then.

Asano wrote that more information about the TV anime will be revealed in 2015.

Hata’s Hayate the Combat Butler manga already inspired the first Hayate the Combat Butler television anime (2007-2008) and its Hayate the Combat Butler!! follow-up (2009). The Hayate the Combat Butler: Can’t Take My Eyes Off You (Hayate no Gotoku! Can’t Take My Eyes Off You) television anime aired in 2012, and the Hayate the Combat Butler! Cuties television anime aired last year. The manga also inspired an anime film and two OVAs. Viz Media is releasing the manga in North America.

Asano herself voiced the character of Risa Asakaze in the various anime adaptations of the manga. Asano has worked on other various manga such as Partner, Hiyoko no Arukikata, and Uru wa Sorairo Majo. Her voice acting credits include Ikki Tousen’s Hakufu Sonsaku, Blood-C’s Yūka Amino, and The Pet Girl of Sakurasou’s Ayano Iida, among many others.

[size=16]Gonzo Animates Sore ga Seiyū! Manga by Hayate the Combat Butler’s Hata[/size]
posted on 2015-01-14 02:55 EST

[size=16]Sore ga Seiyū! Voice Acting Anime’s 1st Promo Previews Animation[/size]
posted on 2015-04-14 10:29 EDT

[size=16]2nd Sore ga Seiyū! Trailer Confirms Cast Led by Rie Takahashi[/size]
posted on 2015-04-28 08:30 EDT

[size=16]Sore ga Seiyū! Anime’s TV Ad Focuses on 3 Protagonists[/size]
posted on 2015-06-19 02:15 EDT

[size=16]Sore ga Seiyū! Anime’s New Ad Introduces Show via Fake News Show[/size]
posted on 2015-06-27 11:30 EDT

[size=16]Funimation Streams Seiyu’s Life![/size]
posted on 2015-06-29 21:25 EDT

Seiyu’s Life! - Coming this Summer - Official Promo Video

Seiyu’s Life! premieres Tuesday, July 7th at 4:30 PM ET / 3:30 PM CT. Catch it every Tuesday at 4:30 PM ET this summer!
Click here for to watch Seiyu’s Life!: www.funimation.com/shows/seiyus-life/hom­e

Seiyu’s Life! TV anime: Situations CM (heroism ed)

Seiyu’s Life! TV anime: Situations CM (Edo period ed)

[details=Seiyu’s Life TV anime Evil Empire Edition CM]

[details=Seiyu’s Life TV anime Wrap Edition CM]

[details=Seiyu’s Life TV anime Extra Edition (Kololi chan) CM]

[details=Seiyu’s Life TV anime OP Theme Song]

[details=Seiyu’s Life TV anime Play within a play “Buddha warrior Bosatsuon” theme song)]

[size=16]ANN The Summer 2015 Anime Preview Guide: Seiyu’s Life[/size]
Jul 7th 2015

[size=16]AnimeLab Adds Seiyu’s Life to 2015 Summer Simulcast Season[/size]
posted on 2015-07-06 00:00 EDT

[size=16]Voice Actress Unit Aice⁵ Reunites for New Single, Appearance in Seiyu’s Life! Anime[/size]
posted on 2015-07-17 13:35 EDT

I think if you liked “Shirobako”, you will like this one as well. It is another behind the scenes type anime on the making of an anime. Just from the first episode, I can see how how hard life can be for a new voice actress.

[details=Spoiler]I liked how the poor girl had to greet everyone individually and not as a group. That must take up a lot of time! Then she comes face to face with a famous seiyu and gets very nervous.

The anime shows the hard work that goes into the voices behind the characters. The director seemed to have it tough as well, giving a direction to one of the actresses to say the lines like she had big boobs. LOL I can’t wait to see what the second episode brings![/details]

No kidding. It shows just how hard the biz really is. That’s why I really enjoy this title because it really gives you an inside look into the normal life of this side of anime. Imagine trying to keep up with script changes. My brain would hurt.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/08/09-1/video-yui-horie-sings-second-sore-ga-seiyuu-insert-song-set-to-be-released-at-comiket
August 09, 2015 8:00pm CDT
10th anniversary Aice5 ALL SONGS COLLECTION will also be available at Comiket booth

Seiyu’s Life! - Official Clip - Pipo!!!

Seiyu’s Life! - Official Opening

Seiyu’s Life! - Official Ending #1

Seiyu’s Life! - Official Ending #2

Seiyu’s Life! - Official Ending #4

Seiyu’s Life! - Official Ending #5

###Earphones new single Hikari no Saki e release details ED Seiyu’s Life!
posted on September 11, 2015 / Comtrya Sugoi

Seiyu’s Life! - Official Ending #6

Seiyu’s Life! - Aice⁵「Be with you」Music Video

Seiyu’s Life - “Hikari no Saki e” by Earphones

Seiyu’s Life! - Official Ending #7