Official Japanese Website

ANN Page

Genres: comedy, slice of life
Themes: seiyuu, voice acting
Number of episodes: 13
Vintage: 2015-07-07
Opening Theme: “Sore ga Seiyu!” by Iyahonzu
Ending Theme: “Anata no O Mimi ni Plug In!” by Iyahonzu

Plot Summary: The world of voice acting is seen through the eyes of Futaba Ichinose, Ichigo Moesaki, and Rin Kohana, three rookie voice actresses. (from ANN)

Sore ga Seiyū! Dōjin Manga By Hayate the Combat Butler’s Hata Gets TV Anime

posted on 2014-12-29 22:59 EST
Masumi Asano writes 4-panel comedy series about observations of voice actor industry

[size=16]Gonzo Animates Sore ga Seiyū! Manga by Hayate the Combat Butler’s Hata[/size]
posted on 2015-01-14 02:55 EST

[size=16]Sore ga Seiyū! Voice Acting Anime’s 1st Promo Previews Animation[/size]
posted on 2015-04-14 10:29 EDT

[size=16]2nd Sore ga Seiyū! Trailer Confirms Cast Led by Rie Takahashi[/size]
posted on 2015-04-28 08:30 EDT

[size=16]Sore ga Seiyū! Anime’s TV Ad Focuses on 3 Protagonists[/size]
posted on 2015-06-19 02:15 EDT

[size=16]Sore ga Seiyū! Anime’s New Ad Introduces Show via Fake News Show[/size]
posted on 2015-06-27 11:30 EDT

[size=16]Funimation Streams Seiyu’s Life![/size]
posted on 2015-06-29 21:25 EDT

Seiyu’s Life! - Coming this Summer - Official Promo Video

Seiyu’s Life! premieres Tuesday, July 7th at 4:30 PM ET / 3:30 PM CT. Catch it every Tuesday at 4:30 PM ET this summer!
Click here for to watch Seiyu’s Life!: www.funimation.com/shows/seiyus-life/hom­e

Seiyu’s Life! TV anime: Situations CM (heroism ed)

Seiyu’s Life! TV anime: Situations CM (Edo period ed)

[details=Seiyu’s Life TV anime Evil Empire Edition CM]

[details=Seiyu’s Life TV anime Wrap Edition CM]

[details=Seiyu’s Life TV anime Extra Edition (Kololi chan) CM]

[details=Seiyu’s Life TV anime OP Theme Song]

[details=Seiyu’s Life TV anime Play within a play “Buddha warrior Bosatsuon” theme song)]

[size=16]ANN The Summer 2015 Anime Preview Guide: Seiyu’s Life[/size]
Jul 7th 2015

[size=16]AnimeLab Adds Seiyu’s Life to 2015 Summer Simulcast Season[/size]
posted on 2015-07-06 00:00 EDT

[size=16]Voice Actress Unit Aice⁵ Reunites for New Single, Appearance in Seiyu’s Life! Anime[/size]
posted on 2015-07-17 13:35 EDT

I think if you liked “Shirobako”, you will like this one as well. It is another behind the scenes type anime on the making of an anime. Just from the first episode, I can see how how hard life can be for a new voice actress.

[details=Spoiler]I liked how the poor girl had to greet everyone individually and not as a group. That must take up a lot of time! Then she comes face to face with a famous seiyu and gets very nervous.

The anime shows the hard work that goes into the voices behind the characters. The director seemed to have it tough as well, giving a direction to one of the actresses to say the lines like she had big boobs. LOL I can’t wait to see what the second episode brings![/details]

1 Like

No kidding. It shows just how hard the biz really is. That’s why I really enjoy this title because it really gives you an inside look into the normal life of this side of anime. Imagine trying to keep up with script changes. My brain would hurt.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/08/09-1/video-yui-horie-sings-second-sore-ga-seiyuu-insert-song-set-to-be-released-at-comiket
August 09, 2015 8:00pm CDT
10th anniversary Aice5 ALL SONGS COLLECTION will also be available at Comiket booth

Seiyu’s Life! - Official Clip - Pipo!!!

Seiyu’s Life! - Official Opening

Seiyu’s Life! - Official Ending #1

Seiyu’s Life! - Official Ending #2

Seiyu’s Life! - Official Ending #4

Seiyu’s Life! - Official Ending #5

###Earphones new single Hikari no Saki e release details ED Seiyu’s Life!
posted on September 11, 2015 / Comtrya Sugoi

Seiyu’s Life! - Official Ending #6

Seiyu’s Life! - Aice⁵「Be with you」Music Video

Seiyu’s Life - “Hikari no Saki e” by Earphones

Seiyu’s Life! - Official Ending #7