Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky / Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi

###Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky / Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi

Genres: fantasy
Themes: alchemy
Number of episodes: 12
Vintage: 2014-04-10

Plot Summary: In order to survive the eventual arrival of the “Dusk End,” people of the western reaches of the “Land of Dusk” devoted their efforts to rediscover and recreate lost alchemic technologies. Those technologies were then gathered in the alchemy city known as “Central,” where research was conducted on how to halt the advance of the twilight. Having learned the newest alchemic techniques in Central, young alchemist Logy requested a transfer to an understaffed town of Colseit on the frontier to make use of his abilities. There he meets Escha, an apprentice girl assigned to the Development Department. Together, the two make a promise to use their alchemic techniques to bring success to the Development Department.

ANN Info Page

###Gust’s Atelier Escha & Logy Game Gets TV Anime in 2014
posted on 2013-11-06 04:25 EST
Studio Gokumi (Saki Zenkoku-hen, Kin-iro Mosaic) produces Atelier franchise’s 1st TV anime

###Atelier Escha & Logy Anime’s Announcement Video Posted
posted on 2014-01-27 05:50 EST
Gokumi (Saki Zenkoku-hen, Kin-iro Mosaic) produces Atelier franchise’s 1st TV anime

[size=16]Atelier Escha & Logy Anime’s Cast, Staff Unveiled[/size]
posted on 2014-01-30 07:47 EST
Cast led by Rie Murakawa, Kaito Ishikawa returns from game for April anime

[size=20]Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky Trailer Released[/size]
posted on 2014-02-28 13:51 EST
Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky to ship on March 11 with anime to follow

Tecmo KOEI America’s official YouTube channel began streaming the trailer for Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky on Friday.

Tecmo KOEI Europe also confirmed that its release of Atelier Escha & Logy will include both English and Japanese audio tracks, with a localization from actill. The PlayStation 3 game is set for release in the United States on March 11 and Europe on March 7. The game shipped in Japan last June.

The game follows two protagonists: Escha Malier (voiced by Rie Murakawa), the 15-year-old heiress to a long line of experienced alchemists, and Logix Fiscario (voiced by Kaito Ishikawa), an 18-year-old with little ability in alchemy but who is proficient with a sword. KOEI Tecmo Europe describes the story options as:

Last November, game developer Gust announced an anime adaptation of Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky by Studio Gokumi will debut in 2014. This will be the first television anime adaptation from the Atelier franchise.

[size=16]Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky Anime’s Promo Debuts[/size]
posted on 2014-03-16 09:00 EDT
Anime of Gust’s game to premiere on April 10

[size=16]Atelier Escha & Logy Anime’s 2nd Promo Previews Opening’s Instrumental[/size]
posted on 2014-03-22 00:30 EDT
Voice of Escha, Rie Murakawa, sings “Asuiro” opening theme for April 10 anime

Press Release

[size=20]Sentai Filmworks Licenses Atelier Escha & Logy ~Alchemists of the Dusk Sky~ Anime[/size]
posted on 2015-03-20 15:55 EDT
Anime based on Gust’s PS3 game aired last year

Sentai Filmworks announced on Friday that it has licensed the anime Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky and plans to release it digitally and on home video.

The anime, which adapts Gust’s Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky (Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi) PlayStation 3 game, aired in Japan last spring. Sentai Filmworks describes the story:

Gust shipped the original game in Japan in 2013 and the Atelier Escha & Logy Plus port for PlayStation Vita in January. Tecmo KOEI America released the PS3 game in North America last March.

Nice. I don’t remember seeing this one stream, so it will be a new adventure.

Mark Gosdin

Never played the games, so don’t know much about it. So if they decided to give it a dub, I wouldn’t mind them doing it at home. In fact, I’d rather want them to.

Cover art has been posted.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81hWbgROcvL.SL.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81SvGsdsoyL.SL.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81eFK-rsiUL.SL.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91iF9yGRbHL.SL.jpg

[size=16]COMING TO THE ANIME NETWORK ONLINE PLAYER IN JUNE![/size]

[size=16]Atelier Escha & Logy: ~Alchemists of the Dusk Sky[/size]

[size=16]Starts: June 12[/size]

Languages: Japanese w/ English Subtitles

[url=http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/Atelier-Escha-Logy-Alchemists-of-the-Dusk-Sky/Watch][/url] [b]Episodes 01-12 (Sub) are now LIVE![/b]

[quote=“Slowhand, post:14, topic:8070, full:true”]
Episodes 01-12 (Sub) are now LIVE![/quote]
These episodes are now FREE

Atelier Escha & Logy ~ Alchemists of the Dusk Sky ~ Anime Network Promo