Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen!: The Sequel!

Indeed. I like Eba but I like Asuka’s personality better which is why I didn’t sweat it when I saw who you choose because I would’ve chosen Asuka first anyways lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

Round 352

Shion Amakusa - Utano Princesama Legend Star

More Shion!

1 Like

Round 353

I can’t recall how I discovered it but a few days ago I saw an incredible OVA. It was a gripping story with well-developed characters and a great deal of potential. Then, I found out it’s actually an “anime within an anime” that the the production staff of Shirobako did as an omake. I was captivated by the main character so this week, I claim Aria “Ice Doll” Hitotose from The Third Aerial Girls Squad:

Round 353

Since I picked Senes last week, there’s only 1 pick I can make this week

Eirote Borchard from Scrapped Princess

Round 353

Lucifer/Pride from Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai

ROUND 353

Raphiel Shiraha Ainsworth - Gabriel Dropout

3 Likes

Round 353

Yukina - Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

1 Like

Round 353

Yamato Hyuga - Utano Princesama Legend Star

1 Like

Round 354

I’ll continue with claiming characters from The Third Aerial Girls Squad–this week it’s Aria Hitotose’s friend and the person who thaws the Ice Doll, Catherine Weller:
:

Round 354

Sandy McDougal from Minami Kamakura High School Girls Cycling Club

@Newshawk feel free to disagree with me on this, but I don’t think inanimate objects can be claimed unless it’s a special round.

Thank you! :smiley:

I’m sure we’ll have a special round sooner or later that you can claim any guitar you want.

Unless I forget :frowning2:

Round 354

Beelzebub/Gluttony from Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai

Satan&Beelzebub

Agreed, Hornet.

As for special rounds, I’m not declaring an inanimate objects special round at this time (although I know what I’ll claim if/when I do) but I do want to do a special set of Spring Cleaning Bishie Rescue rounds–so, starting tomorrow and for the next five weeks, you will be able to claim an abandoned Bishie from one of the following inactive players:

• fromtheashes
  • Kyouta
  • Kyoya
  • Mystic
  • Shakujou (シャクジョウ)
  • ShawnMerrow
1 Like

Just so we’re clear, is the rescue pick in addition to the normal weekly pick like last time?

Also, for your convenience, here are direct links to each player’s list:

(yes, these work for every player)

You are correct, sir!

Round 354

Eichi Otori - Utano Princesama Legend Star

1 Like

Round 354

Hikari Ogasawara from High School Fleet

Hey, could some of you test this version of the player list, and tell me what you think? I added a drop down list to the top of the page where you can select a player. Also, let me know if you find anything broken. Thanks!

@Hornet65 PretearHimeno doesn’t work. Everything else does atm. :thumbsup:

Edit: Also I definitely like it, especially the grey background selection.