Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen!: The Sequel!

Round 373

Dorothy from Princess Principal
Dorothy

1 Like

That’s why I always used both titles in my lists. OK, I’ve gone to my second choice, then. You’ll have to go back to my original post to see it.

1 Like

Yeah I think I picked her before they released what the English title was going to be but I’ll go ahead and edit mine even though I guess it’s a little late now. Sorry for the confusion.

No problem, OneWay.

Round 373

Shaiapouf from Hunter X Hunter

1 Like

Round 373

Linze Silhoueska from In Another World with my Smartphone

1 Like

Round 374

Shizuku Hanaoka from Welcome to the Ballroom / Ballroom e Youkoso

Round 374

This week, I claim Misaki Takazaki from Love and Lies:
Misaki Takazaki1
Misaki Takazaki2

Round 374

Fujinoki Nene from Hajimete no Gal/My First Girlfriend is a Gal

I’m gifting my Round 310 pick Misaki Akeno from High School Fleet to @Newshawk since you have the other main character I’ll give you her partner.

As a replacement I choose Helvi Oberg from Knight’s & Magic

Wow! Thanks, OneWayDevil!

1 Like

8/11/2017 7:04 pm ET/4:04 pm PT

The Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen! Early Alert System has been activated!

I’m sad to say that we are now less than eight days from the demise of TAN’s Online Player. While we have come to embrace HIDIVE, the new home for Sentai/Maiden Japan anime streaming, seeing an old friend off is still a time to reflect and…
Have a special round!
Therefore, I declare that for the next eight days, until the TAN Online Player is no more, we are going to have a celebration of the wonderfulness that was TAN!
Yes, for the next eight days, we will have nightly claims, and not only that, you will be able to claim one new bishoujo or bishouen and one rescue claim from the following inactive players:

• fromtheashes
  • Kyouta
  • Kyoya
  • Mystic
  • Shakujou (シャ ク ジョウ)
  • ShawnMerrow

That means, you’ll have the ability to claim up to 16 new bishies before we say, “Arigatō, wakare” to The Anime Network Online Player.

One more thing–the final round closes at 11:59 PM CT, August 19, 2017, when the TAN OP closes its virtual doors for the final time.
We now return you to your regular Anime Network forum…

2 Likes

I see… well okay then. :neutral_face:

You can use the “Jump to a Player” button in The Player List to quickly navigate to those players listed above.

On that note, the CYBB Summer Festival has been postponed from next Friday, to… some time later I guess. :shrug:

1 Like

Well, I couldn’t just let such an important event go unnoticed by CYBB, could I?

1 Like

Your reasoning is justified, I just don’t want to go right from one event into another, so I’ll hold back maybe another week or two.

1 Like

[quote=“Hornet65, post:2629, topic:6111”]
No, your reasoning is justified, I just don’t want to go right from one event into another, so I’ll hold back maybe another week or two.[/quote]
Of course. We still have about three weeks of “summer” left before Labor Day (more if you take it to the celestial end of the season.)

1 Like

ooh, actually, I have a question… Do we have until the end of the week to make the claims? Could I make 16 claims in one post next week?

Hmmm… Normally I’d say no, that the new claim would supersede the prior one. However, I am getting along in years and (as they say) the memory is the first ting to go, followed by… followed by… hmm, I can’t recall what it was now. Due to that, and precedent having been set to hold claims until the end of the event in the past, I see no reason to prohibit the grouping of claims to the end of the event.

This does remind me–the event ends at a different time in this case–the final round closes at 11:59 PM CT, August 19, 2017, when the TAN OP closes its virtual doors for the final time.

1 Like

Round 374

Lain Iwakura - Serial Experiments Lain

Which means the end of this event will overlap with the beginning of next week’s round. If you were to wait until the beginning of round 376 on the 18th, you could potentially claim 17 characters in one post :smiley:

As for when each day of claiming starts… do we go with midnight each day, or do we go for normal round start time each day?

We’ll say each day starts at normal round time for now… if Newshawk chimes in later with a different idea, we’ll go with that… And with that settled…

Round 375a

Hotaru Hoshikawa from New Game!

Rescue:
Milly Ashford from Code Geass
(Previously claimed by Mystic)