Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen!: The Sequel!

Round 382

Skull Knight- Berserk

IMG_0471

1 Like

Round 383

Fox Saber Kiri from Konohana Kitan

Kiri

S5R Mod Edit: Fixed Round Number (You know it’s ironic when you have to mod yourself lol)

1 Like

Um, S5R… it’s 383, not 363…

1 Like

Hey, 6 and 8 are right next to each other, it’s an easy mistake to make. :wink:

Round 383

Moriko Morioka from Recovery of an MMO Junkie

3 Likes

Round 383

I saw a non-subbed PV for this and I’m already hooked–and it doesn’t even come out until January! This week I claim the Master of Teasing, Takagi-san, from Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san/Takagi-san, Master of Teasing:

Is this the special round? I think I missed everything.

Not this week, since I sort of completely forgot about it… which reminds me, it’s going to be this coming round, I need to announce that…

2 Likes

Okay, double post, let’s go!

10/11/2017 3:30pm ET/12:30pm PT

The Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen! Early Alert System has been activated!

Hey! Remember that festival that I said was going to happen in the Summer, but then got postponed to later in the Summer, but then Autumn happened, and I said it was going to happen this round, but then it didn’t happen this round? Well, it’s happening next round! As strange as it is for October, it’s conveniently, still pretty hot out, just like the last two times we did this. (stupid climate change :angry:)

Same deal as last year, At the start of the new round on Friday, we’ll claim one character as usual. Saturday, you’ll be able to claim two characters if you give up one character. If you would rather your character was not released to the wild, you may instead gift a character to another player. If you don’t want to do either, you still get to claim one character on Saturday. Sunday, you can claim a third character, but ONLY one of the opposite gender of the character you claimed Friday night. No exceptions on this one, do it, or no claim at all! Finally, on Monday, we’ll be doing my favorite round from last year, the Noun Round, where you can claim any person, place, or thing which exists in an Anime/Manga/VN. Furniture, books, buildings, countries, continents, vehicles, planets, animals, and of course, people. Just be sure that you still mention where your noun is coming from like always.

The rounds will start at 9pm ET/6pm PT each day.

Lastly, For those of you who like to wait, you can do multiple days in one post, so long as they’ve already started. (so you can do all 4 days in one post any time after the start of Monday’s round.

Here is the schedule for the weekend:

• Friday, Oct. 13 (384a): You may claim one character as usual. (it may be as spooky/non-spooky as you wish, considering the day)

• Saturday, Oct. 14 (384b): You may claim two characters today, but if you do, you must give up one of the characters you have already claimed in the past by either releasing them to the wild, or gifting them to someone else. If you don’t want to participate, you can claim only one character again today.
    (characters released in this round can immediately be claimed by someone else, so be careful!)

• Sunday, Oct. 15 (384c): You may claim one character today but it must be of the opposite gender of the character you claimed in 384a. There is no alternative for this round. Either opposite gender, or nothing at all. Sorry!

• Monday, Oct. 16 (384d): You may claim any person, place, or thing from an Anime/Manga/VN that you want. Literally anything at all. You can of course just claim a character this round like you would any other, but a round this broad in scope may never happen again may not happen again until next year. Make it count!

If you choose to participate in all the rounds, you will end the weekend with four claims. Five if you give one up in the 2for1 round. If you decline the opposite gender round, you will end the weekend with three/four characters. By the way, it goes without saying, but is worth mentioning anyway, that Rule 7 is not in play here. So no gifting or trading characters unless the round specifies you can.

The fun starts on Friday the 13th at 9:00 PM, ET/6:00 PM PT.
Some rules may be subject to change before 10/13/17

We now return you to your regular Anime Network forum…

4 Likes

RIOUND 383

Chinatsu Hiyama - Ballroom e Youkoso

1 Like

Round 383

Kaho Hinata from Blend S

1 Like

Round 383

Mikleo - Tales of Zestiria the X

~Mikleo

More Mikleo

~59e139ec06676776263714
~nbzhx2fOGB1rsj89go7_1280
~Mikleo - Tales of Zestiria the X-4
~Mikleo - Tales of Zestiria the X-2
Older Mikleo -

~Mikleo-3-Zestiria
~Mikleo-2-Zestiria
~Mikleo-4-Zestiria
~Mikleo - Tales of Zestiria the X-3
~Mikleo-1-Zestiria

Round 384a

Satsuki From Konohana Kitan

1 Like

Round 384a

Yuta Sakurai from Recovery of an MMO Junkie

2 Likes

Curse you, S5R!

Round 384a

This round, I claim Kurumi Nukui from Angel’s 3Piece:
Kurumi Nukui

Giving Newshawk Entertainment its newest band, the… er, Homewrecker Dragon Sisters!

2 Likes

Round 384a

Victor Putin - Chronos Ruler

000-Victor Putin - Chronos Ruler-5

More Victor

000-Victor Putin - Chronos Ruler-4
000-Victor Putin - Chronos Ruler-6
000-Victor Putin - Chronos Ruler-2
000-Victor Putin - Chronos Ruler-3
000-Victor Putin - Chronos Ruler-7
000-Victor Putin - Chronos Ruler-9
000-Victor Putin - Chronos Ruler-10
000-Victor Putin - Chronos Ruler-1
000-Victor Putin - Chronos Ruler-11
000-Victor Putin - Chronos Ruler-12

1 Like

Round 384a

Vegeta - Dragon Ball

2 Likes

Round 384b

Kiri Putin - Chronos Ruler

~000-Kiri Putin - Chronos Ruler-1

More Kiri

~000-Kiri Putin - Chronos Ruler-8
~000-Kiri Putin - Chronos Ruler-6
~000-Kiri Putin - Chronos Ruler-3
~000-Kiri Putin - Chronos Ruler-4
~000-Kiri Putin - Chronos Ruler-5
~000-Victor Putin - Chronos Ruler-8

Round 384b

Yuzu from Konohana Kitan

Yuzu1

Round 384b

This round, I claim Mio Natsume from Just Because!

and Hazuki Morikawa, also from Just Because!
Hazuki Morikawa

To allow for the second claim, I release my round 56 pick, Akiko Ogasawara from Taisho Baseball Girls.