Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen!: The Sequel!

Round 387

This week, I claim Kirie Motoba from Himouto! Umaru-chan:

I’m also releasing my round 62 pick, Mamori Anezaki from Eyeshield 21. In her place, I’m claiming Yoshito Haruno, from Fukumenkei Noise/Anonymous Noise:
Yoshito Haruno

Round 387

Trafalgar Law from One Piece

2 Likes

Round 387

Chisato Mizusawa From Love is Like a Cocktail / Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara

2 Likes

Round 387

“the real undercover sadist queen” Nagisa Suzuki from Two Car

1 Like

Round 388

Marie from Dies Irae

1 Like

Round 388

Titania from The Ancient Magus Bride

1 Like

Round 388

This week, I claim Nana Ebina from Himouto! Umaru-chan:

I release my Round 80 claim, Hazuki Makino from Loups-Garous. In her place, I claim Ayumi Kurose from Fukumenkei Noise/Anonymous Noise:
Ayumi Kurose

In an unrelated announcement,
NE logo
is proud to announce that it has signed to a contract the up and coming band in NO hurry to shout:

thus cementing its position as TAN’s premiere anime music group source.

3 Likes

Round 388

Photo from Kino’s Journey

1 Like

Round 389

This week, I decided to go for the trifecta and claim Sylphynford Tachibana from Himouto! Umaru-chan:

1 Like

Round 389
Sawako Yamanaka from K-ON!

sawachanbday

From her days when she was a light music club member

2 Likes

@Newshawk @OneWayDevil

Nobody called you guys on this (I guess it would have had to be me), so I’m just going to record it as-is, since those rounds have long since past. However, in the future, please refrain from releasing characters unless it’s a special round, and you are allowed to do so… or, since it’s your game Newshawk, just change the rule. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hmph, I guess I missed that part but to be honest I’m pretty sure I’ve been releasing characters throughout my entire time playing this game outside of special rounds LOL.

Edit: wait… I know a good majority of them were gifted so maybe not, quite honestly I haven’t looked I’m just guessing off the top of my head at the moment lol! I shouldn’t do this it’s not good for me.

RE-edit t: I will keep this in mind for future picks unless News changes it. My bad. :scream::ghost:

1 Like

Well, shoot! I guess it’s true what they say about the memory going first… I think it’s appropriate to call a multi-week mulligan. I see no reason to change the rule. I just need to remember it in the future.

2 Likes

Round 389

Saber of Red “Mordred Pendragon” from Fate/Apocrypha

1 Like

Round 389

Shizu from Kino’s Journey

1 Like

Round 390

Diane from The Seven Deadly Sins / Nanatsu no Taizai

1 Like

Round 390

This week I claim Mimori Togo/Sumi Washio from Yuki Yuna is a Hero:
Mimori Togo

1 Like

Round 390

Elias Ainsworth from Ancient Magus Bride

1 Like

Round 390
So… I don’t think she has a name (yet?), but I’m claiming this girl here from Recovery of an MMO Junkie. Her character in the MMO they play is Lilac

2 Likes

Round 391

Mizuki Takase from Comic Party / Comic Party Revolution

2 Likes