Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen!: The Sequel!

Newshawk said you couldn’t though. I’m just enforcing what he said. Though I don’t know if I could count it even if he did say you could. The air in the tires is part of the car, just like the steering wheel, so it would be claimed along with claiming the car.

2 Likes

I guess you misunderstood this part then.

1 Like

I interpret it as meaning it’s a waste of a claim because it’s not going to count, but if that’s not the case and I’m wrong, then feel free to go back to your air-in-tires claim.

1 Like

He literally said if you want to waste your claim on air. I’m not sure how much clearer that could be. lol :exploding_head: Anyways it aint that serious which is why I changed my claim bossman.

2 Likes

That’s not what he “literally” said, but I guess if that’s how you see it, it’s fine. I only offered to let you go back to your previous claim because I figured it meant more to you than whatever you claimed after. I’m glad it’s not a big deal to you though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

nah, I’m good I like my tank choice better. I just wanted to clarify Newshawk is a big boy and can handle making decisions(like he was) without your interpretation.

I’m done slow.

1 Like

I’m keeping Rain, Lady J, and my sister Shizuru so don’t expect me to get them up easily
Beside the three of them represents me @Sarahviola

1 Like

@Sarahviola

You can get 2 more special event claims, and 1 (supposed to be) reverse gender of your 479a pick without letting go of any of your Bishies. The release 2 clause is only if you want a third special event claim. (For further reference my 479b claim, which is 2 event claims. and OneWayDevil’s 479b claim, where he got 3 event claims, but had to release 2.

(Also, there is another extra special round: 479d. You can claim almost anything from an anime!)

2 Likes

Round 479 A

Anastasia - Isekai Cheat Magician

Round 479 B(1)

Nao Sadatsuka - Food Wars

Round 479 B(2)

Grey - Black Clover

(True Form: Spoilers!!!)

Round 479 C

Gobta - That Time I Got Reincarnated as Slime

(Spoilers: Gobta True Form)

Round 479 D

OZ-13MS Gundam Epyon - Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

4 Likes

Round 479c

Kenneth from If It’s For My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord

Round 479d

RX-78NT-1 Gundam “Alex” from Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket

5 Likes

Surprise shadycat visit …

Round 479

Trevor Belmont - Castlevania

I’ll pop back in next week for an in depth accounting of the ongoing misadventures of shadycat. I’m glad to see some familiar faces are still here.

8 Likes

Round 480

I have a couple of ways I could go this week, so…
(drum roll, please…)
This week I claim Lynette Bishop, from the Strike Witches franchise:

5 Likes

@Newshawk You might not want to let her help with the cooking:

(Sad truth she is still one of the better cooks of the strike witches group)

Anyway, kidding aside:

Round 480

Ayame Reikado from Noucome aka My Mental Choices Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy

More pics

6e5d6396dc9aa924d738d612483ea2f8f02b42c2r1-381-449_hq

4 Likes

Round 480

Luviagelita Edelfelt from Lord El Melloi II Case Files

In Half-Drill mode

70177-fate-kaleid-liner-prisma-illya-luviagelita-edelfelt-avatar_1
Full Drill mode (from Fate / Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya)

4 Likes

Round 480

Haruki Nakayama - given

4 Likes

Luvia in Half-Drill mode actually looks fairly strange if you’re used to seeing her in Full-Drill mode :thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

Round 480

Rescuing the legendary,

Tifa Lockhart - Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

5 Likes

Round 480
I’m claiming Mirei Shikishima- Valkyrie Drive Mermaid
download

MORE

237793f4a5a2ab9d77c1b5313d41c01c

1 Like

ROUND 480