Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen!: The Sequel!

Round 577 :
Kuroageha from Mushibugyo

Summary

4 Likes

Round 577

Yami: “Tonight I am selecting the claim in place of Maou. I saw this character, and had a remembrance of myself in her. I’d like to save this one from the life of assassination, just as I was. Therefore, in Maou’s stead, I am claiming: Latifa from Mystical Spirit Chronicles / Seirei Gensouki - Spirit Chronicles!”

Yami: “In addition, I will attempt to locate further pictures of her momentarily. Actually, scratch that. I have found some.”

More pics!

Senko: “My-my! She’s a fox girl assassin, with blondish hair and red eyes!” She laughs. “It’s almost kind of like she’s a combination of us, isn’t it, Yami?”

5 Likes

Round 577

Hermes - Record of Ragnarok

00000-Hermes_anime_design

more

00000-vkgp6ouo56n61
00000-b511891895ac743_d2bd36c7_500
00000-record-of-ragnarok-gjuhgtyrdyt
00000-E4HYa7BUUAMIX8l

4 Likes

Round 577

I know that the last few seasons have been rough for Sentai/HIDIVE, with next to no new series to stream, but I believe that Sentai’s been making it up to us by rescuing some past series and bringing older but never-before-seen series to the US, including some OVA series that would have been overlooked otherwise. One of the recent additions, which frankly made me laugh harder that I have in a long time, was Ane Log. The main character made Ao, from Ao Can’t study, seem like a perfectly rational and normal person. Therefore, this week, I claim Moyako Konoe from Ane Log:
Moyako Konoe

5 Likes

Round 577

Noella from Drugstore in Another World

3 Likes

Round 577

Carrot from Peach Boy Riverside

5 Likes

Round 578

Mina from Drugstore in Another World

4 Likes

Round 578

Forgive me if this doesn’t come out right. My computer is acting up (the dreaded MS BSOD) so I’m doing this on my phone.

This week I’m claiming a bishie from a series that I’m sure is going to be one of my guilty pleasures this season. I’m claiming Nagisa Minase, from Girlfriend, Girlfriend:

MS Mod edit
Added a picture of her for @Newshawk.

3 Likes

Round 578:
Lilith From The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious

Not a lot of useable images so using the English releases manga’s cover for now .

Full body from the Dakimakura sample image

5 Likes

Dang, I missed a week!

Round 578

Alex Cunningham - IGPX

4 Likes

Round 578

Veldora Tempest the Storm Dragon - That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

000000-Veldora_Human_Anime

more

0000-428-Veldora.2695020
0000-432-TenSura-Episode-37-1
0000-500-maxresdefault (1)
0000-550-maxresdefault 1a
0000-575-that-time-i-got-Reincarnated-As-A-Slime-111
0000-600-That-Time-I-Got-Reincarnated-as-a-Slime-Season-2-Episode-13-1

5 Likes

Round 578
So I just started a show from nearly 20 years ago, and it gives me vibes of my all time favorite series. And, starting with episode 2, there’s a character that I absolutely have to claim!

Yami: “I agreed to claiming her, and as through our search, we believe she has never been claimed. She is homeless after all… And fairly cute too…

This week, Yami and I claim the catgirl maid: Aiko Wakitani from UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie!

(There are literally only two pictures of her online…)

5 Likes

Round 578
Nagisa Natsunagi from The Detective is Already Dead

Since I can’t pick Siesta, I’ll take a person who has something of hers

5 Likes

Round 579

It’s been a long week already…

4 Likes

@Newshawk It’s uh… Thursday.

5 Likes

Round 579

I was finally able to watch this series, alongside a good friend, and low and behold, in episode 11, I had an astonishing shock! One of the characters is voiced by none other than Misato Fukuen, and using a voice similar to my one and only! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

This is an ultimate mandatory claim, bypassing any other claim I had in store. Therefore, this week, I claim: Female Magician (Konjiki No Yami) from Maoyu!

More pics!

S5R Mod Edit: In Maoyu Female Magician is a Split Personality, with each personality having a different form:

Here's a Pic of all 3 forms

thewizard

5 Likes

Round 579
…take two

Now that it’s finally time for the next round, I will still claim Kukuru Misakino from The Aquatope on White Sand:

…and she still reminds me of Rinne Ohara from Island:
Rinne Ohara
(Both of whom I now have!)

4 Likes

Round 579:
Mion from Battle in 5 Seconds After Meeting

5 Likes

Round 579

Tomoe from Tsukimichi: Moonlit Fantasy

5 Likes

Round 579

Fūka Miyazawa from The Aquatope on White Sand