Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen!: The Sequel!

Round 605

Ichika Fukumoto from Slow Loop

4 Likes

Round 605

Lev Leps - Irina: The Vampire Cosmonaut

4 Likes

Round 605

Akagawa Chisa - CUE!

3 Likes

Round 605

This week, I was introduced to another super precious one, who shares their voice with my angel!

Yami: “She’s a witches familiar black cat, who can take human form! And I admit I love her! She’s one of my absolute favorite roles! She’s precious! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

Both: “We claim Chiro from Majimoji Rurumo!”

157501-1

More pics!

d88df85ae0a1b1683368a91de56e5db4b01e60be962b57cf2c34cbdc2bf9f6fc.jpg
Majimoji2520Rurumo2520-2520042520-9_thumb
46339-1

250-9

Her cat form!
majimoji-rurumo-episode-10

HyoVTD9

6 Likes

Round 606

This week, I claim Miharu Yomine, from Cue!:

4 Likes

Round 606

Mikhail Yashin - Irina: The Vampire Cosmonaut

4 Likes

Round 606

Yami: “Earlier this week, Maou and I started watching an older series. While watching it, I saw this cinnamon roll, and my heart melted! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

Yes. The poor girl lost her father, and her mother abandoned her!!! She absolutely needs a loving home!!! :heart:

Both: “This week, we claim Rin Kaga from Usagi Drop /Bunny Drop!”

More Pics!

usagidrop01
092e3b9d4d-Capt

f0fc15dd9d47b880647294710204f6d1--bunny-drop-feminine

downloadfile-1

5 Likes

Round 606

Futaba Fukumoto from Slow Loop

5 Likes

Round 606:
Sachi Umino from A Couple of Cuckoos/Kakkou no Iinazuke

4 Likes

ROUND 606

Yugiri - Zombieland Saga

7 Likes

Round 606

Hibino Matsuri - Waccha PriMagi

3 Likes

Round 607:
Hiro Segawa from A Couple of Cuckoos/Kakkou no Iinazuke

4 Likes

Round 607

This week, I’m doing something different. In preparing to watch The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat, I started reading the light novel the anime was based on and developed a new appreciation for that genre of books. While looking for similar LN series, I found Spy Classroom. It’s the story of a master spy who takes on the challenge of training and molding into an effective unit a group of female students considered washouts in their various spy schools. The only problem is–he has no clue how to teach them anything about anything! Each girl has (naturally) a special talent that makes them a vital part of the team but they have to learn how to make their talents compliment each other.

I was going to choose another girl as this week’s claim but I finished the second volume of the series this afternoon and was so taken by the main character of volume 2, so I’m switching my claim this week to Grete, code name “Daughter Dearest,” who is a master of disguise:

I hope this gets an anime adaptation but I’ll probably have to be patient. Six volumes of the light novel have been released in Japan, with the first two being available in the US at this time. There’s also two volumes of short stories published. A manga adaptation began publishing in 2020, with two tankōbon volumes available in Japan and one in the US.

3 Likes

Round 607

Abel Bluefield - Fena: Pirate Princess

3 Likes

Round 607

Aleksandra Ivanovna Pokryshkin from Brave Witches
Aleksandra_scan_4

4 Likes

Round 607

Yami and Maou: “This week, we were watching a series, and quite shocked at what was found! There’s a “short anime” series, with a total of 108 2-minute long episodes, plus specials. And low and behold, we found this character all the way in episode 92!”

Nemesis: “I was shocked as well! This character looks just like me! And by the way, no, I didn’t give authorization to use my likeness…”

All three: “We’re claiming Opposite Alien (that is her name…) from Teekyu!”

604b90ce89ea0

4 Likes

Round 607

Miyaji, Mahoro - CUE!

3 Likes

Round 607

Touko Usagihara from Akebi’s Sailor Uniform

4 Likes

Round 607

Seiko Fuji - Police in a Pod

seiko-fuji-police-in-a-pod (1)