Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen!: The Sequel!

Round 617

Mikura Moriya from So You Want to Live the Slow Life - A Guide to Life in the Beastly Wilds

5 Likes

Round 618:
Mitsuki Ooshiro From Aharen Is Indecipherable/Aharen-san wa Hakarenai

3 Likes

Round 618

Ami Enan ~ Lupin The 3rd part V

3 Likes

Round 618
Mukuro Hoshimiya from Date A Live

Mukuro

5 Likes

Round 618

This week, I wanted to claim Echidna from I’m Quitting Heroing but I saw that Psychopuppet snatched her up last December (nice catch, by the way!) Series5Ranger claimed Shutina four rounds ago, so she’s gone. Then I remembered a minor character from Episode 2, so this week, I claim Dianette, from I’m Quitting Heroing. I’m glad she can be of such assistance to your Shutina, S5R:

4 Likes

ROUND 618

Ireena Litz de Olhyde - The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody

7 Likes

Round 618

As some of you know, Darling In The Franxx received a manga adaptation which just started English serialization at the start of April. Something very important to note is it’s actually illustrated by none other than Kentaro Yabuki himself!

Yami: “That means all the DITF characters are part of my extended manga family now! As such, Maou asked me if we could add one of the cuties from it, and I have not any objections. And, surprisingly, one of the cutest characters was never claimed! So, I picked her! She’s so precious! He-he! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

Both: “This week, our claim is The Klaxosaur Princess from Darling In The Franxx!”

More Pics!

5 Likes

Round 618

Dietfried Bougainvillea - Violet Evergarden

4 Likes

Round 618

Mylene Rapha Holfort from Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs

excuse me? mommy? sorry. mommy? sorry. mommy?

More

5 Likes

Round 619:
Toubaru-sensei from Aharen Is Indecipherable/Aharen-san wa Hakarenai

5 Likes

Round 619

Cain - Nightwalker: The Midnight Detective

4 Likes

Round 619

Tougegushi Ayumi from Akebi’s Sailor Uniform

6 Likes

Round 619

This week, I claim “The aroma of lemon, the flavor of life! Yellow Gelato!” A.K.A. Misaki Jingūji, from Love After World Domination:

Misaki at work:

6 Likes

Round 619

Eclair Seyaette from The Rise of the Sheild Hero

6 Likes

Round 619

This week, just started another series that a friend recommended me. The series has many of the characters already claimed, but I’m beyond estatic! This cutie was never claimed!

Yami: “He-he. Yeah. I did a bit role in this series. Maou immediately noticed my voice. :yellow_heart::black_heart:

Both: “This week, our claim is Cindy (no last name given) from Mr Love: Queen’s Choice!”

More pics!

receptionist-2

receptionist-3

074f11cfd72ad600bcc8d673f4e65091706fbc2da

5 Likes

Round 619

Fujishiro Mona - Pride of Orange :tangerine:

4 Likes

Round 619

Glenys Alna Lalatoya from Skeleton Knight in Another World

excuse me? mommy? sorry. mommy? sorry. mommy?

More Mommy

5 Likes

Round 620

Myako from Miss Shachiku and the Little Baby Ghost

4 Likes

Round 620:
Yui Hachimitsu from Shikimori’s Not Just a Cutie

4 Likes

Round 620

Yami: “A bit ago, there was a Japanese exclusive crossover between To Love Ru and Senran Kagura in one of the SK games. In it, one of the SK characters cosplayed as my sister!”

Nemesis: “In those outfits, she does resemble me a bit, doesn’t she?”

So, we figured we would add her to our family!

All three: “This week, we claim Mirai from Senran Kagura!”

Her normal outfit in the anime

5 Likes