Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen!: The Sequel!

Round 678

This week, I claim Aika Natsukawa, from The Dreaming Boy Is A Realist:
Aika Natsukawa

4 Likes

ROUND 678

Hakari Hanazono - The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

6 Likes

Round 678

Arnest Flaming from Classroom for Heroes

5 Likes

Round 679:
Hiiragi Utena/ Magia Baiser from Gushing over Magical Girls/ I admire magical girls, and…

5 Likes

ROUND 679

Hahari Hanazono - The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

5 Likes

Already been claimed (round 647). Sorry.

3 Likes

I see you found those thighs before me. Well sh*t sticks. Thanks for the heads up LOL

2 Likes

Round 679
This week is an incredible double new Sentai series claim!

Yami: “Therefore, we gift our Round 534-C1 claim Peach Maki from Hozuki’s Coolheadedness to @Newshawk! She’s a demon idol, so Maouy and I know she’ll fit right in at Newshawk Entertainment! Lol. Please take good care of her!”

So, the second season of a new Sentai series is starting next week, and to my absolute shock, both of the adorable ones we loved the most in the show are still unclaimed!

Yami: “Yep yep! Both Mikan and Neme are in it! He-he! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

Mikan and Nemesis: “You know it!”

Nemesis: “I voice the stoic sister with a SLIGHT brother complex.”

Mikan: “While I voice the second sword princess!”

Everyone: “This week, we claim Claire Kagenou and Alexia Midgar from The Eminence In Shadow!”

Claire Kagenou:

Alexia Midgar:

4 Likes

Round 679
OK, I think I’m good with this one :frowning_face:

Night from I Gained a Cheat Skill in Another World, and Became Unrivaled in the Real World Too

6 Likes

Sorry, already claimed her in round 673.

3 Likes

Round 679

This week, I claim Rin Shinomiya, from The Dreaming Boy Is A Realist:
Rin Shinomiya

5 Likes

and Fixed

4 Likes

LOL I was actually looking into claiming her this round as well. God damn it that would have been two rounds in a row, thanks for taking one for the team @Series5Ranger LMAO

4 Likes

Round 679

Angeline from My Daughter Left the Nest and Returned an S-Rank Adventurer

5 Likes

Round 679

Seth van Dalstein - The Aristocrat’s Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far

seth-the-aristocrats-otherworldly-adventure-serving-gods-who-go-too-far-1

4 Likes

Round 679

Yuna Yunis From The Legendary Hero is Dead

More

4 Likes

ROUND 680

Harley Quinn - Suicide Squad Isekai

7 Likes

Round 680:
Aya Rindou from Undead Murder Farce

7 Likes

Round 680
Ariel Anemoi Asura from Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation

Ariel

6 Likes

Round 680

With the advent of the summer season, the 2nd season of a series will be airing later this month! And surprisingly, this character was never claimed, despite being a prominent part of the first season! She usually wears a skull mask, which is a shame, cause she’s such a cutie! :heart:

Yami: “He-he… Yeah… I voice her… :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

Both: “This week, we claim Daleth from The Duke Of Death And His Maid!”

More pics!

5 Likes